"How did you just escape my grasp-" he said. What was he taking about?

"What are you talking about? You let me go." I said with a confused expression on my face.

"What do you mean you just phased through the scarf onto the floor." A green haired guy said- who I think is Midoriya?

"Huh?" I just stood there dumbfounded then continued, "I don't have a quirk so how could I have done that?"

Then Bakugo stood up and looked really pissed. He walked over to me and grabbed me by the collar and yelled at me saying, "Do you think we're dumb?! Tch, Extra. We all saw that you first teleported into here and then escaped Aizawa Sensei's scarf!"

"Bakugo, let go of her." The teacher said. He put me down then looked at me. "Y/N, follow me. Ida, your in charge."

"Yes sir!" A boy with blue hair and glasses stood up and saluted to him.

This is a weird class.

The teacher led me out the door and took me to another place in front of another door. He knocked and someone inside said, "Come in."

He opened the door and showed a mouse guy sitting on a small chair. We entered and the teacher closed the door.

"Hello Aizawa! Who's this?" The mouse said. So, Aizawa is the teacher's name. I heard Bakugo mention it but I wasn't sure.

"She claims to be Y/N. And she somehow teleported and got into UA." Aizawa said.

I didn't want the mouse to get a odd impression of me so I started talking for myself.

"Hello, sir, um so as far as I know, I don't have a quirk but I somehow got into here?" I said. I doubt they would believe me, but it's worth a try.

"Where were you last before you came here?" The mouse asked.

"On my couch at my apartment." I replied.

"Hmmm, shouldn't you be at school?" He asked again.

Aizawa just stood there next to me, watching the mouse question me.

"My school has shut down for a week for repairs, there was a villain attack there."

"I see..." he trailed off, "how about we talk this over with a cup of tea!"

Tea? That was random.

Good thing I like tea, haha.

We walked over to a couch and 2 chairs. I took a seat on one of the two chairs, same as Aizawa. The mouse sat on the couch. There was a glass coffee table separating us with a tray, cups, and tea kettle on it. The mouse poured tea and handed it to Aizawa and I, before he poured tea for himself.

Everything is moving so fast.

"Would you like some sugar?" The mouse asked us.

"No thank you." I replied.

"No thanks," Aizawa said.

To be honest, I'm suprised that they didn't send me home yet. Or worse, to the cops.

"So you might be wondering why I haven't sent you home yet." The mouse began, how did he know I was wondering that! Maybe it's his quirk... He continued, "The reason is because I think you might have what it takes to be a hero."

Hold up, what? I'm quirkless! How do I become a hero! I mean, don't get me wrong, I always wanted to be one as a kid and I'm in good physical condition, but just a major HUH?!

"Sir- isn't this a bit random?" Aizawa said to him.

"Yes but didn't you mention that she has some type of teleportation ability?" The mouse said.