Accident

PLEASE READ!
Story starts in your apartment, in the living room, near UA.
Time frame: Monday 10:55, 1 week after the Sports festival
(Excuse my grammar, I'm only human :))
________________________________________________________________________________

It was just another normal off-school day for you. I mean, your school was under repairs from a villain attack and thanks to quirks, they will fix it up within a week. So you have a week off. You went to a grocery store, came back home at 10, scrolled through Instagram on your bed, and you are currently watching the news.

Now, with the news displaying all these heros, you've been thinking. Since your quirkless (or are you 😏), what should your job profession be?

Heros and people with quirks have already taken over most of our society's jobs. Well, sort of. You could be a police officer, engineer, a cashier person, or maybe even a doctor. Actually, we already have people with quirks who take over the medical field now. So the question still remains: What will be your profession be?

(Time: 10:55 am)

Anyway, You started scrolling through Instagram, and you come across a video.

It was a girl making funny POV's. This one, in particular, was about 'bakugo being kidnapped.' You knew him because you watched the sports festival. The best part was at the end when he was tied up. In chains. You laughed at the idea, knowing that the kidnapper would think he had bakugo, but in reality, Bakugo has him. You closed your eyes while laughing and started imagining how frightened the kidnapper will be.

(You opened your eyes)

Then you thought about UA and the poor teacher that has to teach bakugo. I mean, you know he has potential, it's just funny how he only ever seems to yell. So then you started laughing, again. (You have the case of the ✨ giggles ✨). You closed your eyes again while laughing then felt your body on the floor.

Y/N's POV

I felt my environment change so I opened my eyes. I was sitting on the floor, in front of a bunch of people who looked like students. They were all starting at me... I heard a zipper and then felt this tape thing wrap around me and bring me into the air.

Oh boy am I in trouble.

"Who are you and how did you get here?" A voice called out. I turned my head and was faced with a man wearing all black. His dark, black hair was floating and his eyes were red. "Answer me!" He said again.

"Um, I'm y/n. And I have no idea how I got here." I heard the kids whispering except a few. I looked at them again and recognized them. My eyes widened.

It was class 1-A, the one in the sports festival! I looked at bakugo who was glaring at me and I remembered the POV. I started laughing again. And at this point- I was shedding tears.

"What are you laughing at, you dumb imposter." He said.

I stopped laughing and put on my bitch-glaring face. I wasn't afraid of him. If he tried to attack me, he would be punished by his teacher, who has yet to put me down. I have to play this smart. I'll won't tell him the truth, for now at least.

"A joke I just thought of." I said. Everyone went quiet. I looked at the teacher again and asked, "Would you mind taking me to the principal?"

"No." He said.

"Ha, you must be really dumb if you think that he would just show you to the principal." Bakugo said. Damn I'm starting to get pissed.

I decided to let what he said slide but ask the man who was STILL holding me in tapes again. But before I got the chance he put me down. Why would he do that?