04

It didn't take too long for the odd, blond to come scurrying after us.

Yet I wonder if he's really as bad as he seems?

Kendo took me into the corridors until we reached the door that says in bold '1-B' on it. I peeked past the giant gateway, and saw a different classroom.

1-A, it read.

I wonder how different the classes really are?

I mean, I know that 1-A gets all the publicity, but why?

Why not 1-B.

"I know right," Kendo spoke, she broke my train of thought, "It must feel amazing to be in that classroom, but I'm happy in 1-B."

"Oh, I was just wondering something like that..." I trailed off. My eyes darted back to the hallway.

Students slowly began to enter and go into their designated classrooms while kendo pulled me into mine.

Monoma slowly followed, watching my every move.

His gaze shifted as he examined my body, only for a little bit, at least I think so.

Once he realized he was staring, he looked away.

Of course, I realized this, but I don't mind the attention from time to time.

However, it did make me somewhat uncomfortable. But, for now, I let it go.

After all, there's no way he could've developed a crush on me.

I just met him like an hour ago- max.

Monoma's POV, a 5-10 minutes before

I watched Kendo pull (Y/N) away from me. Of course, I was just about to make a new friend and she had to pull her away from me. I started shouting at her, things along the lines of 'Hey! Don't go!' and 'Come back!', all with hopes that they would both turn around.

I don't know what it is but that new girl, or (Y/N) I should say, is interesting.

I started walking towards the path that kendo led (Y/N), deep in thought.

I just met her yet I feel the need to be with her...?

This doesn't feel right.

I mean there's no way I developed a crush on her this early, right?

I literally just met the girl.

I walked up to them and saw (Y/N) staring at the 1-A door.

I started looking at her body, just to see if she was injured, nothing else- I promise.

It seems as if she had a few bruises here and there, that they look like they were formed a day or two ago.

Maybe she fell?

I subconsciously began following them inside- still checking on (Y/N) if she had any other injuries.

But then I remembered how creepy I must look right now.

If she did notice me, she would probably think I'm weird.

You know what, it's ok.

This will only be a one-time thing.

I can still change how she views me. She probably won't judge me based off of one mistake.

Ok rule #78: no staring at (Y/N).

I quickly looked away, with no tint of pink creeping onto my cheeks.