MLB(short) because I ran out of movitation.

Next thing we know,we are in paris?,what the heck!?we quickly hide our ears and tail to hide our identities as werewolves.but this was a different paris,is cleaner then we saw a huge shadow towering over paris,2 other heroes one ladybug and one Cat is fighting the shadow,some shadow monsters spawned,we decided to help,so transforming to wolves we charged out knocking some shadows over and transforming back to normal with our hoods on blasting our elemental powers at the shadows,the shadows distingished,shocking the 2 heroes,we left for school that we apparently needed to go to from this world,we entered and met Marinette and her friends along with Lila,Marinette's Arch enemy,I must admit this Lila is very annoying and a liar too,she had framed Marinette like 3 or 5 times,until we managed to trick and trap Lila, after revealing Lila as the real bully/ Liar here,we left,Mari and her friends thanked us and we left through the portal and finally back to ninjago where we will face Mr.E the vengiful Villan who created all this travelling and sent us to different dimension,he had managed to create the portal device,after deafeating the evils from the different portals,we turned to face Mr.E's tower where his base is.