MLP(EG)

Next thing we know we are in some sort of high school,but it is different from our own high school. We fell out of the portal and onto the ground,great I thought,we are in a whole new dimension,I really want to know what is happening! Having nothing else better to do we went into the school,not before hiding our ears with a hood and hiding our tail.Then we teleported quickly to the front of the building,we soon all went inside,looking around at the multiple coloured people.we quickly found some empty lockers next to each other and claimed it.I noticed a purple haired girl is stumbling around,I shook my head in disbelief and Told my pack that we are in My little pony Equestria girls. All of us sighed. She must be twilight sparkle,the main Character. Luckily it is the first day of high school here in this dimension,so we will fit right in. I jumped back as twilight fell in front of us,shocked I said "What the Brick!" She looked up at me and apolojized,I sighed and allowed her to choose her own locker. Then she start asking about a crown,I looked at her confused,I know about her crown being stolen but I don't understand,but I turned to her and said "you might need this later but remember,the best way to defeat an enemy is to make them your friend" she nodded,understanding what I am saying,Zane Whispeared to me that I am quoting his sensei and wonder how I know that,Shrugging I said "Experience" and he nodded.

I then saw Twilight defending fluttershy from a bully,we quickly teleported next to her and growled at the bully,the bully jumped back,But She also make sure to take my hood off to taunt me,that's when my pack took their hoods off and growled,revealing our wolf ears and tail,FLuttershy staring at us in shock. I lift the bully up and said in a stern way "first you treaten them now you try to treaten me,now if bullying is all you ever do for a living then I feel bad for you,go find something else more useful to do and BACK OFF!"

Zane and Pixal grabbed my wrists to stop me from starting another unnecessary fight. I took deep breaths and calmed down,Before I left I turn to the bully and said "Maybe you should think about what you try to do and change,now we will be taking our leave now" next thing we know,Fluttershy asked if she can feel our wolf ears,sighing I nodded,and allowed her to feel our wolf ears,embarassingly my tail moved a little. I stopped right away,putting back on a straight face. Twilight then asked us how we are wolf and human at the same time.I shrugged and said "we are born like that" she nodded.

The bully huffed then left.After we all introduced ourselves,we are now heading to a gym so Twilight can meet the party planner and figure stuff about going for queen of the school since the bully Sunset always wins. Acording to fluttershy. We entered the gym,only to see Pinkie Pie and A.J shocking Twilight. Twilight shruggles to write,So Pixal helped her,after her name was written down,we soon saw A.J with apple juice,My tail start wagging,since I like juice,we head there and Each took a Bottle,A.J was happy that we like apple juice then again she questioned about our form,we briefly Explained. Sunset came,I growled,the rest of my pack turned,Sunset and her 2 lackeys were ruining everything and complaining,just as I was about to pounce at her.Once again,Zane and Pixal held me back while the others were trying to calm me down. I growled lowly at sunset. My eyes flashed red for a sec before turning back to normal purple,Scaring Sunset a bit.She left after complaining for a while.

Timeskip

We are now outside along with twilight and her friends. Suddenly Sunset got angry and lunged at us,we dodged then our eyes flashing red,we tackled her onto the ground growling in our wolf forms.stoping her a bit as spike took the crown and ran off with it,as sunset's 2 lackeys chased him,sunset finally got the crown but I jumped in fangs showing,she put it on but turn into some brickin demon,I growled.after a while they finally defeated the demon sunset and become friends with her,they realized what I meant by the best way to defeat an enemy is to make them your friend,the portal opened and sucked us in,we are hoping it will bring us back to NINJAGO so we can finally figure what in the brick is going on.