Pg. 3 || Siblings?!

'Today is going amazing! I cant wait to work again here tomorrow!' I thought to myself, grinning excitedly.'
.
.
.
Y/N's POV:
I let out a sigh as I got ready for work, Basic Same routine. I took an Hour shower to erase my stressed out mind. Once I got out I did my make up and Blow dried my H/l H/c Putting It in a (Insert any hairstyle), After that I put on a black bleached looking shirt and a pair of skinny jeans.

I grabbed my skateboard and headed downstairs, the few people I passed by were all smoking. I sent a few small waves which earned me a few nasty looks and a few genuine smiles of those who were doing it for Stress and those who were doing it for fun.

I skated down the block and ended up at the same place as yesterday. Work, I greeted Hailey as I got to work with customers. I worked as a Waitress along side Hailey.

Nothing truly eventful happened other than someone slipping over the floor, nice. I was cleaning off tables as a few customers walked in after closing time.

"Hey. Welcome to Rustics food joint I'll be your server, Y/n How may I help you today?" I asked to the three boys that walked in. Hailey laughed and walked over to the group, at that time I noticed a fourth boy.

Chandler! "Chandler?" I questioned as he looked at me. "Oh Hey Y/n! I came here to pick up my sister!" He smiled as the other three boys turned to me.

I waved at them lightly before Hailey turned to me as well. "You know her?" She questioned as I nodded. "Yeah we bumped into each other a couple days ago." Chandler said with a gleeful smile.

"Hey Y/n, meet my friends!" Chandler said doing a little twirl as if he was a little kid on Easter. "Hey I'm Y/n." I said awkwardly.

"Sup Y/n, I'm Chris!" One of the boys said as we shook hands. "Hey I-..I'm Karl" "Nice to meet you Karl." I said shaking his hand as well, his stuttering sounded almost forced but I took it as a sign he was just being funny.

And then the last guy stood in front of me, he was to say the least the best looking out of all of them. He had a bright smile and the cutest little dimples and the deepest blue eyes. Each time I looked at him it was as I was drowning in a pool. "I'm Jimmy! But you can call me MrBeast!" He said pointing to his shirt.

"Oh! I know you! You're that super Rich YouTuber!! That's where I knew Chandler from!" I said happily, I shook his hand and walked out with Hailey to the car.

"Wait Y/n, Before we go can I get your number?" Hailey asked me and I smiled. "Ofc! It's (252, XXX, XXXX)!" She put it in her phone and Texted me as she left.

I saved her number and went back in the joint, turned off all the lights and looked the door before turning around and skating off to my wack apartment.

As soon as I got to fifth floor and went to my room and started making some food, some microwaved Mac' and Cheese.

Hailey started Texting me (Convo below)

Hailey: Hey Y/n! It's Hailey!!
Me: Hey Hailey.
Hailey: its so cool that you know my brother! Now we can practically be best friends!

I giggled a bit at her last text, I'm glad I could finally be making some friends.

Me: I guess so!
Hailey: also the boys have been nonstop talking about you..it's kinda annoying...lol!!
Me: Oh I'm sorry about that :(
Hailey: No it's okay I'm joking! But for real Jimmy said you were cute!
Me: Oh 😧 how could I have been cute my outfit was most likely the most basic thing someone could come up with!
Hailey: 🤷‍♀️ Anyway Girl I gtg! See you at work tomorrow!
Me: Bye! ❤️

After that conversation I got to thinking about Jimmy, he was definitely popular and he was kinda cu- *Beep Beep* well then my Mac' and cheese is done.

I went over to the microwave and took out the small cup before placing it on the counter for it to cool off. I went to my room and stared at myself in the mirror for a good 20 seconds.

I changed out of my work clothes and put on a spaghetti strap shirt with pj shorts. I put my hair up into a messy bun and took out my earrings (if you wear any) and went back to my Mac' and cheese.

I pulled up Netflix on my TV scrolling through a few thing before I stopped to watch a new movie that had been released.

It was internet awareness stuff nothing that caught my interest too much. I finished my bowl of Mac' and turned off my TV heading to bed.

I tucked myself in dreaming about the event that occurred today. Why would you think of him like that you barely know the dude, or well...he barely knows you!

I gasped and woke up as my alarm went off. *Beep Beep Beep* I aggressively hit the clock and got up to get ready for the day.

$€£¥$€£¥$€£¥$€£¥$€£¥

Heyy!! It's Juliet again! How have you guys been?

I hope you're enjoying the book so far, thanks for reading in general, please correct me on any mistakes I've done or anything of the sort

Here's our schedule one again so you are aware of when we post...

Sunday; Collab (End)
Monday; Rumi (start)
Tuesday; Rumi (end)
Wednesday; (Break)
Thursday; Juliet (Start)
Friday; Juliet (End)
Saturday; Collab (Start)

That should be all!! Thanks for reading and if you're enjoying please vote and comment to stay updated!

     -Juliet/spice

Hold up lemme get to 1000 words...
Ily guys so much <3

NOTICE:

Rumi is no longer working on this book!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: 2 days ago ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Born in ny (Jimmy/MrBeast x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें