Chapter 7

* Kathleen *

It's been a few days since my fight with Alek and I've been absolutely miserable .I haven't been able to do anything , I've been so angry . Why would he really have any feelings for Annie ? Maybe she's a slut . That must be it . My father is still on my case about everything and so I decided I could use some fun . I grabbed my phone and scrolled all the way down to my last contact and dialed the number .

" Hi, Melissa ? " I said when a snobby voice answered the phone .

" It's Kathleen . " I said into the phone .

" Yeah ... Kathleen Swan . " I replied , answering her question .

" I was wondering if you wanted to have some fun ? " I asked her suddenly .

" Alright . Cool ." I said after I heard her suggestion and changed into some extremely short shorts with a sequined top as I walked downstairs with my bag and my phone .

Not saying a word as I walked down the street to the nearest club . Once I pulled open the door , I saw Melissa and her groupies there .

" What is SHE doing here ? " one of them asked in disgust .

" It seems as if she's finally gotten some sense. She wants to hang with us . " Melissa said triumphantly .

I nodded .

" I'm here to hang . " I replied .

" Come on . " Melissa said, handing me a beer.

I'd never really had alcohol before , but wasn't that what rebelling was all about ? Trying something that you'd never tried before and knew people wouldn't approve of .

" Alright . " I said, slowly bringing it up to my lips as she pulled me to the dancefloor .

Some electronic/dance music played in the background , but the more I drank , the more I forgot . And I liked that . Being able to forget . It wasn't long before some good looking guys came and latched on to us , dancing closely with us . Melissa didn't seem to mind , and if she didn't mind , then neither did I .I drank more and partied more and somehow ended up dancing ontop of the bar between to guys .

" Maybe she is cool after all ! " Melissa slurred happily .

However , in my drunken state , I tripped and almost fell off the bar when someone caught me . I looked up to see Kendall staring down at me surprised .

" Kathy ? " he asked in shock .

I nodded.

" Hiya , Kenny . " I slurred , seeing about 3 of him .

He rolled his eyes .

" Are you drunk ? " he asked , even though he already knew the question

" N-no ! " I replied , rolling my eyes .

" You're drunk . Come on . Let's go. " he said, throwing me over his shoulder as we walked out the door .

" Put me down ! " I replied , hitting his back .

He merely laughed and used his vampire speed to get me home . A  was almost sick with the quick motions , but managed to survive .He quickly snuck me in the window that Alek used to use and sat me down on the bed .

" Don't worry , I won't tell. " he replied , going back towards the window he came in through .

" Kendall ? " I asked , suddenly , standing up .

" Yeah ? " he asked , turning back to me .

Without thinking , I pulled him into a kiss , wrapping my arms around his neck as I hugged him tighter to me as if it were the last thing I would ever feel .

------------- I know , I know . Slow uploads . I'm in the middle of moving and so I'm trying to upload as much as I can . Also , I've been finding out that I had one of my stories and ideas stolen and it pissed me of--- I mean it angered me deeply . And so I almost deleted this story . This is not the first time people have taken something from me , so bear with me guys --------------