He smiles. Gianni puts on the rest of his clothes and returns to me. I was texting Louis to come a pick us up. "Ready?" I ask.

"I guess." He sighs. "Where's my kiss?"

I giggle, bouncing up on my toes and kissing him. He hugs me. Kissing me long and hard. "We're going to be late." I mumble against his lips.

I drag myself from him, taking his hand and marching down the stairs and out the door. All while Gianni speaks about how it's to early and we didn't eat breakfast, under his breath.

Little does he know that we are going to a lavender field and having a picnic.

"Darling, why is Louis here?" He questions, tired.

"Because he's taking us to where we're going." I'm  starting to get excited. "Get the fuck in the car." I demand.

He looks scared. Gianni opens the back door and climbs in, I get in behind him.

"Hey L." I sigh, getting comfortable in the middle set so I'm close to Gianni. He rests his hand on my thigh.

"Hi." Louis reply's. "Boss." He looks back through the rearview mirror. He nods and so does Gianni.

"Should I start calling you boss?" I tease him.

He leans over to whisper in my ear. "If You call me boss and I'm cutting off your toes."

He's mean.

"I thought you were going to say something hot like, 'you call me boss and I'll fuck you senseless.' But noooo, it's my toes that are getting cut off." I complain. "I'm calling child services." I mumble to myself.

He just laughs at me. I rest my head on his shoulder. "Are you guys like, fucking or something?" Louis asks.

"No." Gianni replies bluntly.

"Okay mate, but it sure looks like you aren't just friends." Louis makes a turn.

Gianni grabs my face in his free hand, bringing it to his lips. He kisses me with passion. I hear Louis clear his throat. "Nope, their not just friends." He says to himself.

The ride is quick when I'm in Gianni's presence. A few minutes before we get there i cover his eyes with my hands. I had Carl set up the picnic and stay there till we got here so no one would steal the food.

Like ladybugs. I fucking hate ladybugs.

We get out of the car, with my hands still on his face. "Can I look yet?" He asks annoyed but he's smiling.

"No."

Louis yanks carl up because he was laying on the blanket. They whisper to each other about us while Louis shoves him in the car and drives away.

"Did someone just get kidnapped?" Gianni asks concerned. "Did I just get kidnapped?"

I snap my head at him. "What... no." I say. "Whatever, on the count of three."

"Okay."

"1...2...3." I remove my hands from his eyes and he takes a moment to adjust to the light.

He scans the area. His eyes fall onto the picnic set up. Shock and joy flash in his eyes. "I'm... wow." He breaths. "You did this... for me?" He asks, turning to me.

I nod. "Carl and Louis did most of it but it was my idea."

He takes another moment to register what's happening and when he does he spines around and hugs me. Holding me to him tight. "Thank you, this is the best day so far." He presses a kiss to the crook of my neck.

I wiggle out of his hands and peck his lips. "You hungry?" I ask, walking over to the blanket. His hand in mine.

"For something." He flirts. Sitting down next to me.

Kinky.

I set out the food. Pancakes, strawberry's and
whipped cream, fruit salad, lemonade, strawberry muffins, and blueberries... sadly. He doesn't sit down but instead goes over to the lavender. Picking a sprig. He saunters back to me.

Sitting across from me, Gianni brushes some hair behind my ear. His eyes fill with admiration and love as he watches his movements. He pushes the lavender past my brown hair. Leaving in tucked behind my ear.

I look up at him, meeting his gaze. "Music?" I ask. He bobs his head. I play our playlist that I set up on my free time.

Aka 3 am.

"What's our song?" He pops a bite of his blueberry pancakes in his mouth.

"I don't know. What should it be?" I do the same with my good pancakes.

"Cleopatra by the Lumineers, or like real people do by Hozier." He says.

"Why would that be our song, we haven't even listened to Hozier together." I inquire. Now eating a muffin.

He takes a sip of lemonade. "It's playing right now."

I listen and he isn't lying. I make an 'oh' face and continue with questions.

"What's your favorite book?" 

"Alone with you in the ether. How about you?" He answers the asks.

"Normal people." I reply.

"Favorite scent?" I ask.

"Lavender."

"Same."

"Favorite foods?" He asks like he doesn't know the answer.

"Pancakes, muffins and lavender sorbet." I list them off quickly.

"Lavender sorbet?" He says, confused.

"Yeah, it's really good." I get up and settle down in his lap. He's on his elbows and stretched out.

"Favorite place?" I ask, looking down at him.

He crosses his arms behind his head and lays back. looking up. "With you."

I blush red. "Good because mines with you."

His shirt has risen up to reveal the soft skin on his
stomach. Touching it gently. I gather my confidence to ask. "Can... can I kiss you."

He was the one asking, not me. This is scary.

"Yes, kiss me darling."

He closes his wide smile so I can kiss him. I lay my weight on him. Out lips meet. It's closed mouth because I hate tongue stuff. He bites my lip. His hands on my waist now. And he's rocking my hip on his. I feel like I'm dying of happiness.

I love kissing him.

~

Words: 1513

I wrote this so fast and I kinda love it.

This is really random but Gianni's body type is like vinne hackers.