PROFILE

Name:Rachel Galaxy Garmadon

NickName(Star)

personality: :Rachel is Cunning,sneaky,protective of friends and family,quick,quiet,intellegent,cautious,has trust issues being a wolf and all.She is also caring,kind,Chill,Calm,easy going when you get to know her,she gives advices well,since she is a Alpha wolf,Can be anxious meeting new people,warry of new people,can get really aggressive if you hurt her,her family or friends,That one of her pack members has to put a leash on her to keep her from causing unnecessary fights,she is stubborn,not easily tamed,tough when facing danger,prefers to show no weakness,she gets mad easily too if she is in a bad mood,when you become her friend or Really get to know her,she is actually very Empathic and prefers peaceful solution between wars,she only show this side of her to her friends,family and love ones. She usually is very Alert and aggressive when you first come across her.When she is Calm,she can think things out greatly,plan great strategies and has lots of good points in an argument,She can be overly prepared because she is always afraid that something might go wrong,she can be very defensive at whatever others said to her.

Likes: :Food,Friends,Family,Exploring,adventuring,Nature,viewing,thinking,Freedom,Peace

Dislikes: friends,family getting hurt,loud noises,heights,falling,failing,speed,letting loved ones down, being underestimated,being put down,being  known as weak,arrogant and annoying people

what she looks like as wolf form:

sorry that it might not be good.