Crossover part 2

Jen: Who you think is gonna win?

Nick: Annie

Eren: Mikasa

Reiner: Annie

Jen: I say mikasa

Nick: Thats a first

Mikasa quickly bended water and surrounded bertholdt with it. Bertholdt then bended fire throwing multiple fire stream at her. Mikasa then bended water around her blocking the attack and grabbing bertholdt foot with one of her water whips. She bended the water the was on his foot and pulled him up and slamming him back onto the ground.

Bertholdt was knocked out on the ground and reiner grabbed him and picked him up. "That is going to hurt in the morning," jen said as a stairway to annie and armin's battle is.

Mikasa ran down the stair catching a glimpse as annie threw multiple boulder at armin. Armin quickly dodge them and threw some spikes at her. Annie made a earth wall and send some boulders at him again. Mikasa got in the middle and quickly blocked some of them.

"Ackerman stay out of this" annie said making earth braclets around her legs keeping mikasa from moving. "Why do you hate me so much annie?" armin said throwing a huge ice spike at her. "Annie quickly surrounded herself with earth but sending her backwards a bit.

Mikasa then bended the water braking the braclets and then running next to armin. "Thanks mikasa," he said as both of them bended the water sending a huge wave at annie. Annie got hit by the wave sending her into the wall.

Jen: And mikasa and armin won

Eren: YEA! Nice job guys! *highfives them*

Mikasa: Like always we win

Armin: *looks at annie* y-yea

Reiner: You okay annie? *helps her up to her feet*

Annie: Yea, Bertholdt got demolished by ackerman right?

Reiner: Yea

Annie: of course

Jen: I told you mikasa was going to win

Nick: Yea you where right

Jen: Leave a truth or dare

Attack on Titan: Truth or Dare?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara