Annie released

"Jen were not aloud to be here," nick said following jennifer down the stairs leading to annie's dungeon. "We got a dare for her nick so stop being a wuss." she said opening the door at the bottom revealing annie's crystal.

"Woah," nick said looking at the crystal as it illuminated the light from the lantern. "Yup surprisingly beautiful," jen then walked up to the crystal and put her hand on it. "What would happen if she would be released and people find out?" nick said putting the latern on the table near the wall.

"Well.... We get in huge trouble but people gave up after her being in there for like 5 months," jen said as the crystal started to glow brighter. "Holyshit thats bright," nick said looking away from the crystal as the light dimmed.

Jen then removed her hand from the crystal. "Nothing happened." nick said looking at the crystal which still hold the girl. "Oh something is gonna happen," jen then flipped the table, grabbed nick and hide behind it. "Wait, what?" as nick said that the crystal began to glow and after a couple of seconds it exploded sending crystals everywhere.

There were sharp crystal in the walls on the floor and even on the table, "Holy fuck ," nick said standing up and looking around. Jen stood up as well and looked at annie on the ground, knocked out, "Get annie then we'll do the dare." "okay!" nick said grabbing annie and following jen back up the stairs.

~Mess Hall~

Annie: The first thing you make me do when im out of my crystal is this *she pointed at her dog costume*

Jen: Yup! *smirks* now act like a dog

Annie: This is so stupid... How did you even get me out?

Jen: Its hilarious and you dont need to know that information

Nick: Oh reiner!

Reiner: *walks into the room and sees annie* ANNIE! *Walks up to her and hugs her*

Annie: Get off reiner *pushes reiner away*

Reiner: Still the same little blonde I know... BERT! *hides annie behind himself*

Bertholdt: Y-yes? *he said walking in*

Reiner: Guess whos back!?

Bertholdt: W-who? *begins to sweat*

Reiner: Our little girl! *moves out of the way*

Bertholdt: Annie! *he gave her a big hug*

Annie: Yea im back now get off *pushes Bertholdt away as well*

Nick: Titan trio are back....This is gonna be a problem

Jen: Yea it is now *slaps reiner*

Reiner: Ow! *grabs cheek*

Nick: That was from MelFFlore

Reiner: Well fuck her

Bertholdt: Why a-are you in a d-dog costume annie?

Annie: dont even say anything

Jen: Annie do the dare

Annie: *acts like a dog*

Reiner: HAHAHA!!

Annie: *grabs his arm and flips him on his back*

Reiner: you bitch

Bertholdt: Im happy your back! *hugs annie tightly*

Annie: I rather be back in the crystal

Jen: To bad!

Nick: What if levi finds out!?

Jen: Shit, we will just hide annie

Reiner: *stands back up* We wont let him hurt her

Bertholdt: Y-yea!

Jen and nick: okay