Chapter 21 Awww...I mean Ahhhhhh

Start from the beginning

"And don't worry Lily it's not just Adhara we will make sure to give Harry the family he deserve just like Adhara he will be our nephew."Rebekah says getting nod from Finn, Kol as well Niklaus. Lily just smiled and happy her babies would be fine.

When they reached Professor Mcgonagall's office . She just motion Adhara towards one of the chair. "Miss Potter i have seen you skills in flying before and heard enough from your mother and god mother". Adhara nod her head she loves flying but was confused why professor saying all these things to her.

"So i was wondering there is a spot on Gryffindor team for chaser is missing so would you like to.." Professor didn't even finished her sentence when Adhara said loudly " YESSS"

"James would be laughing in his grave in first year she made on team, you should be proud Elijah she accomplished such feat when no one could do in century" Lily told Elijah who was beaming with Pride.

"Wow she must be really good to be part of team" Stefan told Damon who nodded. Damon was looking at Adhara with great concentration like she's a part of puzzle which he was not able to fix.

"I don't about you but i want to play this game. I will ask my adorable niece will she teach me" Kol asked Lily. "She would be delighted" Lily responded.

"Great, i mean wonderful. You will be a wonderful addition to the team." Professor Mcgonagall.

"Ohh Professor, in her time she was really a amazing player but due to an accident she was not able to play again. " Lily told the other who were confused with the Professor such enthusiastic response.

"Professor i think you ought to give chance to Harry as well" Adhara says and professor turned to look towards where Adhara was pointed to saw Harry zooming towards Neville's remember-ball. "You are right" And went towards ground with Adhara.

"Potter!" McGonagall screeched as she entered the field and everyone saw the black haired girl who was by the entrance of the school from the pitch where she waved her hands.

Harry followed after McGonagall with Adhara as they walked through the corridors and passed by some vines in the castle."What are you doing here?" Harry asks and Adhara shrugs."That was a cool catch though Jamie" She says and Harry smiled a bit before frowning.

"I haven't even lasted 2 weeks and I'm going home-" Harry was saying."No you aren't" Adhara giggled before they all stopped in front of a classroom.

"My Poor baby, What have you done to my boy Petunia" Lily was really affected seeing her baby like this. Rebekah put a hand on her should asking what's wrong Lily just shook her head and said to watch.

McGonagall peered through the door."Excuse me, Professor Flitwick, could I borrow Wood for a moment?" She asks

"Oh my god are they going to hit us with planks of wood" Adhara muttered worriedly making Harry glance at her.

"They won't do this would they? " Jeremy was the one who asked this time and Elijah was furious, Klaus wanted to rip someone hearts for even thinking about hurting her.

"No Jeremy don't worry they won't why don't you just watch and get your answers" Lily gave a warm smile which made Jeremy Blush and Elena, Caroline and Bonnie laughed seeing such adorable reaction of Jeremy.

Soon a 5th year boy came out and Adhara felt her face flush red and a single strand of her head turned pink and Harry noticed.

Rebekah's female sense were tingling seeing her niece flushed face. "Is she Blushing" Elena asked having a grin on her face. Which Rebekah just nodded to engrossed in her niece's budding romantic life.