48. I Want To Love Him

Start from the beginning

You pause, what did she mean by getting him back?

"Come with me first," Right now what she needed was to settle down somewhere and relax. Finding one of the nearest empty rooms you go with her there and settle her properly.

Grasping her hands firmly you assure her of your presence with her, "You want me to bring something for you?" You ask genuinely worried about her condition. She looked half dead.

But she denies wanting anything at this moment.

Pressing her hands tight you meet her eyes, "Did something serious happen between you guys? Jungkook didn't seem to look okay since morning as well,"

She lets out a heavy breath with a hiccup following after, "I think I'm gonna lose him."

Your body freezes, "What do you mean?"

She rubs her eyes taking a moment to answer your question, "Yeah, we fought yesterday."

You clutch onto your dress, "Is it because of what he did in the club room?" You question her. Rosé nods, "I don't know but I might say that started it."

Guilt takes over you.

"But none of it is your fault." She clears, "you're innocent in this, it's him who decided not to clear things between us."

Giving her a subtle nod you listen to what more she has to say.

She grabs your hand and holds onto it softly, "I know you like him Y/n..." she says and you turn to stone in your place, your eyes averting to hers in shock.

Rosé nods a little and puts her other hand on yours, "It's hard to get someone like him to get to like you," she lowers her head to see her slippers, "He makes everyone go crazy I swear," she adds after a little breath, meeting your eyes, "And I did not expect even for a second that he would reciprocate my feelings."

A pang hits your heart.

Rosé leaves your hand to wipe her tears, "Yeah, he proposed to me yesterday and I did not have a single thing to say" she confesses to you, "I ruined what we had, I did not trust him, I did not believe the confession he made."

Her sobs heightened, "It's all my fault." She buries her head in her palms again crying.

Patting her back was the only thing you could do for her, she was in the worst condition. If she lost Jungkook she even lost her best friend.  You remember the interaction they had on the Yacht, they looked so perfect that it hurt you.

Your feelings were nothing in front of Rosé. She has so much to lose if she lost him. At this point you genuinely wanted them to get them back together.

It was sure as hell that you and Jungkook weren't meant to be and you had to stop obsessing over him like a little girl having a crush.

They were more serious than you ever imagined.

It was time to let go.

"Can you call Jimin please"

You see her dull face, "Jimin?" You ask making her nod, "Yes, him."

"Okay," You agree, pulling out your phone and trying to call him.

This was seriously fucked up and you only knew one thing, and that was Jimin could help her out of this situation.

And he picked up the call.

_

J.m: Hi?

You: Where are you?

J.m: In the dance club, why?

You: Come to the third floor, room no 301

J.m: Is everything alright?