Revealing the truth to Sirius and Remus

Start from the beginning

"Alright." I said before beginning. "In my first life, it basically started the same as this one. Voldemort," Remus and Sirius gives a shudder in disgust at the name. "Killed my parents, failed to kill me, Sirius got blamed and got sent to Azkaban and then I got sent to the Dursley's to live a horrible life until I turned eleven." I said as Sirius looked at me quizzically at the last part. "I'll tell you later." I said simply as both Remus and Sirius nodded their heads. "I got raised not knowing about magic until I got my Hogwarts letter, then the Dursley's moved around to try out ruin the letters but failed. Hagrid then came to personally escort me to Diagon Alley to get my things, also in the process of him making me believe that Dumbledore is some all mighty person that could do no wrong. Not all that interesting." I said as Sirius and Remus raised an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes and continued. "I met Ron Weasley on the train were he lied and told me all the other compartments were full and proceeded to tell me all Slytherin's were evil and I should be a Gryffindor but in a more… manipulative way to say it. It didn't help that he was technically my first friend and Draco had come in and furthered that belief I grew to have by quite a lot." I stopped when Sirius motioned me to stop.

"Are you saying that you and Malfoy weren't friends in you past life, not only were you not friends but you hated him?" Sirius asked as I rolled my eyes again and glared at Sirius.

"I didn't hate him. I just didn't like him at the time because he was not only mean to my first friend that was my age but also insulted Hagrid at the time." I muttered as Remus gave a chuckle. I gave a small glare to Remus as Sirius gave a laugh.

"Sure. So it was a rivalry." Sirius said as he then smirked at me. "Continue with your story." Sirius said as he motioned me to continue. I gave Sirius a hard glare.

"After getting to Hogwarts, we were all getting sorted and when it was my turn the hat told me I would do well in Slytherin." I stopped again at Sirius's cry of shock. Remus gave me a smile as he chuckled at Sirius's antics.

"You were a Slytherin!" I glared at Sirius before speaking.

"No. I rejected that house and was sorted into Gryffindor." I said simply as Sirius sighed in relief. Remus just shook his head. "Now I'm beginning to think I should just put my memories into a pensive so you can view it so I don't get interrupted every five minutes." I said as Sirius soughed and put his hands up in surrender.

"Alright. I'll only interrupt if you're in life threatening danger in parts of the story." I sighed and groaned in annoyance as Sirius and Remus stared at me curiously.

"I'm almost always in life threatening danger. Every fucken year!" I said as Remus and Sirius looked at each other. "First year with the troll, three headed dog, Voldemort's head sticking out the back of a teachers head and the Philosopher Stone!" Sirius stared at me with wide eyes. "Second year with the Acromantula's, a Basilisk and Voldemort having a diary that has a piece of his soul in it." Remus and Sirius's eyes widen is horror at the last piece of information. "Third year when you escaped Azkaban to get Peter Pettigrew who was hiding as the Weasley's rat, Remus trying to eat us when he accidentally forgot to take his potion on a full moon when he saw you dragging Ron into the shrieking shack with Peter in rat form and the crazy fucken Dementors trying to swarm and kill us!" Remus looked appalled as he looked away in shame. Sirius looked horrified and angry at the mention of Peter. "Fourth year with the stupid Tri-wizard tournament when Barty Crouch Junior pretended to be Alastor Moody, being sent through the three trials of getting a golden egg from a female dragon and her eggs, saving your friend from the black lake with the Mer-people, going through a maze that has all sorts of deadly creatures. And, OH, let's not forget the end of that year when me and Cedric Diggory from Hufflepuff grab the cup and get transported to a cemetery where they kill Cedric and Voldemort comes back." Both Sirius and Remus look even more horrified as I took in another breath. "And let's not forget fifth year where everyone thinks I'm some cray, attention seeking liar that's lying about Voldemort being back, the ministry sending a bitchy toad woman to take over defense, the bitch punishes us when she catches us doing things with a Blood Quill so we will forever remember our lesson, then I get visions about Sirius being tortured in the department of mysteries where I stupidly run off to save you, fighting Death Eaters to not only see you show up after we get their but to see you FUCKING DIE!" I screamed the last part as Sirius looked at me with wide eyes. I felt tears start falling from my eyes as I open my mouth to continue. I STOPPED WHEN Sirius and Remus pulled me into a hug.