IV

*Third Person Pov

After Stephen blacked out, the octoclops charged after the girl. Crashing through many cars and objects, showing no mercy. It was clearly determined to get its hands on the girl.

Christine and her new husband came out to see the commotion outside. "Woah, cool." Her husband laughed. Christine was not impressed. "Yeah." Her jaw tightened. 

Gaining on the girl, the octoclops stretched out one of its tentacles and got a hold of the girl. She thrashed as best as she could to get out but it was no use. Just as she thought this was the end, an orange rope wrapped around her and pulled her free of the creature's hold.

Pulling her behind her savior, a portal closed and Wong charged at the monster. Jumping over tentacles and flipping around the dangerous objects. Wong was very swift, but the octoclops was quicker. Hastier. Wong tried to attack the creature but a tentacle caught it and snapped his rope. 

That of course didn't stop Wong. After it snapped, he almost instantly created a sword. Once again, he bravely charged toward the creature, doing more flips and slides. He used his rope and it attached to the octoclops. Unfortunately, that did nothing. The monster tossed Wong into the air and grabbed him into a hold. 

Wong struggled against the creature's hold. The girl didn't know what to do. Inside the shop, the cloak smacked Stephen in the face multiple times, trying to get him to wake up. Right outside, Wong managed to get his arms free. 

The creature changed its focus and went after the girl again. 

She ran and started screaming. This got the cloak's attention. It left its unconscious master in the shop and took off after the girl. Swooping in, the cloak took a hold of the girl's hand and flew towards the sky.

Feeling rage built up in the octoclops, it looked around and spotted a motorcycle laying on the ground. It quickly picked up the still vehicle with its tentacle and chucked it far towards the cloak. 

It sent the cloak on top of an apartment railing and stuck under the motorcycle. It struggled under the weight. The girl though landed high on the side of a building. She moved as far back as she could, hitting the wall.

Stephen woke up and ran outside of the shop. He got the creature's attention by summoning a lasso and pulling Wong free of the tight hold. 

"You're welcome," Stephen said.

"Did you know that it's an ancient custom to bow in the presence of the Sorcerer Supreme?" Wong asked.

"Yeah, I'm aware of the customs," Strange retorted. They both summoned chains and threw them toward the creature. The chains attached firmly to the creature.

"Hold it, hold it!" Strange repeated. As the two tried to stop the creature it used the chains to drag them and throw them against the side of the building. 

The octoclops grabbed them both and pulled them into a tight hold in its tentacles. Both of them struggled against the hold and the girl was still up there vulnerable to the creature.

She got up and tried running but a tentacle smashed one side and smashed the other side when the girl tried going the other way.

Wong and Stephen were both held captive and the octoclops' target was right in front of it. The cloak still struggled against the bike. 

*Y/N's Pov

Kingdom of the Souls of The Damned

"Your highness!" One of the souls rushed to you. "Dr. Strange and his companions seem to be struggling to fight off a giant creature. The creature who is after America Chavez." It explained. I raised from the throne and quickly changed into my signature leather pantsuit.

"I'll be back. Watch over the kingdom." I ordered the soul. She nodded and bid me farewell. I pictured where Stephen would be and appeared at the crime scene. There was debris everywhere and many things were destroyed. 

I looked around for what I was looking for and spotted America trapped high on a building and the two idiots who got themselves in a pickle. I rolled my eyes and flew up in front of the girl and faced the octoclops. 

I used magic to pull a lamp post out of the ground and charging at the octoclops. It heard this and it turned around. Big Mistake.  The pole struck the creature straight in the eye. It stood there. Paralyzed. With force, I pulled the pole back and it took out its eye.

Blood came spewing out of the creature and onto the streets. With its grip gone, it let go of the two sorcerers and they came crashing to the ground. Quickly I made a huge holographic net. They landed safely on the net and out of danger. 

It was time for me to leave. But a few things before I left.

"Miss Chavez," I turned to her. She looked afraid and startled. "It's alright. I won't hurt you." I assured her. I stuck out my hand for her to grab. She looked at it and hesitantly took a hold of it. I smiled and lead her down to the ground safely. 

She thanked me and faced the sorcerers. Last thing. I flew up to the cloak and lifted the motorcycle. Setting the cloak free. It flew out and down towards its master. I watched as it locked around Stephen's shoulders and laid graciously on his shoulders. 

I flew back down and looked at the two.

"I see you certainly got both yourselves in quite the situation," I smirked. 

"Thank you for rescuing us," Wong bowed his head a little and I smiled. 

"What's your name?" Stephen asked. " You look familiar." "Y/n," You replied.

I nodded to them both and bid a quick farewell. Almost in an instant, I traveled back to my world and was greeted by the souls. 

Stupid men. I laughed and went to my room to meditate. 

If only they knew what was coming. But I had to wait for the perfect moment. Or it won't resolve in the safest way.