My Team

-Carla's POV-

Why is it that Sasuke decided to sit next to me again today? I swear he's trying to push me over the edge.

"Why are you sitting next to me today? Don't you remember what I said yesterday?" I growled and Sasuke smirked at my annoyance.

"Iruka said you're not allowed to use your kunai, remember?"

I then gave my own little smirk under my hood, "He said I'm not allowed to use my kunai until after I pass the graduation exam and I have, that means I'm free to kill you any time I wish." I threaten, satisfied with my reaction from him. Priceless.

We were then disturbed by the famous Uzumaki who was on the table and extremely close to Sasuke's face. This isn't going to end well. I thought and I was right. Some guy pushed Naruto's back and his, as well as Sasuke's, lips connected. Ooo that's gonna stain. After shocking the classroom, Naruto got beat up by the fan girls which was painful to watch but thankfully, Iruka came in to 'make his special announcement.'

"Today I will be assigning you to your own teams. In each team, there will consist of three genin and one jounin," I sighed, Deja Vu hitting me hard.

Soon he started to read out all the names and team 7 was then called out,

"Team 7: Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha"

And the list went on. Poor Naruto, but at least he'll be in good hands. I waited for my own name but found out that I didn't have a team at all. He didn't call my name which wasn't surprising. With my abilities they probably want me to go on missions alone which they had proposed to me before.

Naruto seemed to realise my lack of team though and raised his hand, "Sensei! Carla-chan doesn't have a team"

All eyes turned to me but I avoided it as much as possible, they were probably going to talk to me after class about it anyway which was confirmed when Iruka says, "Right...there are some confidential reasons for this but right now, Carla I'm giving you a choice." This perked my interest, " You could join another squad if you'd like," he tells me, telling me also that if I wanted to be alone, I could do so.

I had already decided to go in alone but before could say anything, Sasuke, to my surprise, put his hand up, "She can join our squad."

Everyone was shocked, myself included but Iruka nodded anyway and smiled as if he was hoping for this. His kind heart was probably the only thing in the way of this going to my plan.

"Okay, then Carla you may join team 7. Now everyone go have lunch with your new squads to get to know each other. Tomorrow you will be meeting your senseis."

Hatake Kakashi.

Oh well, let's go and have lunch.

-Sasuke's POV-

After the class finished, I looked around to try and find Carla but she seemed to have disappeared. How that was possible was beyond me because she was sitting right next to me but regardless,

​​​​​​"Sasuke-kun! Since we're on the same team now I was thinking we could have lunch together?"

I looked to see Sakura behind me but I had no interest in that right now.

"No," was all I said before going to look for Carla. I was too curious for my own good but I soon gave up on my search and wasn't going to put in the extra effort so I started to eat my lunch in a room. When I was nearly done, someone opened the window and came in. I looked to see it was Naruto but before I could do anything, he used shadow clone jutsu and started attacking me. This wouldn't normally be a problem for me but I was caught off guard by his shadow clones which were new to me. I was tied up with some rope while Naruto transformed into me and left the room the way he came in with a grin on his face. I struggled and couldn't get out of the ropes but then I felt a sudden presence and looked up to see Carla this time.