Chapter 8A: Road to Confessions

It was lunch time, and most of the students were hanging out in the cafe. 

"oh wow Luv, what a surprise, you and here on campus?" asks M

"hi mansi. Actually..." replies Luv

"well UV just left to do something but he should be back soon" M cuts him off 
"Actually I'm here to meet Jen"  he says shyly, running his hand through his hair. It was enough for everyone to start teasing them while Rehan is sitting quietly. Jen is surprised and she looks at M, who winks at her. Jen leaves with Luv, but texts M  'atleast notify me of the plan, I'm the main person you know lol"

'NO... we need natural reactions' replies M

As time for class comes close, everyone heads out. Jen and Luv were outside her class, as planned.  They stood there talking about random topics until Luv gets a green signal text msg from M.  One cue,  Luv hugs Jen  and says "see you tonight, ill pick you up" just loud enough for Rehan, Mansi and Isha, who had thier next class with Jen, to hear.  Ignoring both, Rehan goes inside the classroom.  Squealing Isha and M, hug luv. "good job Luv!" says M

In the evening

M and Isha were watching tv, when overly enthusiastic Jen turns it off. 

"Should we decide what we are going to wear to the dance?" Jen

M nods in excitement while Isha replies "go away I'm watching tv... Shouldn't you be on your fake date or something" 

"Shut up" Jen replies as M and her grab Isha off the sofa and drag her upstairs. 

Its been a long time and yet no decision reached. 

" seriously its been 2 hours... pick something" urges a tired Isha
"none of them feel like THE ONE dress" Jen complains  and M agrees with her. Jen was excited, this was suppose to be the last nail in the head to get Rehan jealous.Upon Jen's request, the dance event was the last try. At this point, if he doesn't like her, then she had to accept it and move on. 
"its not your wedding dress. Just a dance" says Isha earning a scorn from Jen
"shut up...its important." M says. I doesn't response as she sees upset jen.
"we wont be roommates in few weeks... we will be in different countries" tears form in her eyes
"Jen we will always be friends" consoles Isha. They all hug as feeling on guilt rises in M. Her plan was to tell them after their last class. It was the safest option to her, even if they started to hate her then she wont to spent lot of days alone. She will be back in India. 

"anyways this story isnt ending. You both arent getting rid of me so easily." teases Isha. They let go, Jen again sadly says " i still dont have a dress to wear" causing I and M to laugh. 

"Lets go shopping tomorrow after class?" Says M. Excited Jen nods her head. 

Next day evening
Mansi and Jen's trip had turned into group shopping trip, even soem of boys wanted new outfits. They all head to a formal attire shop. It was beautiful shop filled with amazing gowns and suits from wedding events to birthday parties. Boys head to their sections and girls to their. 

In girls sections:
Girls fan out and pick potential dresses they like for themselves and other girls. Moments later they  gather near trial rooms... trying them one by one.
"boys are planning to wear black suit with white shirts so we should wear white dresses, it will compliment well." says Jen. I & M agree with the plan, this day meant a lot to her. Finally, after many dresses each pick ones they like and approved by other two. 
Isha, who changed out of her dress first, heads to the boys section to see thier progress. As she gets close, she sees them. UV standing in front, behind him on his sides Chris and Luv and behind them on their sides Rohan and Rehan (in a V shape all giving different pose). All boys in custom fit black suit, white shirt and bow tie. Her jaw drops - "wow.. you all look so handsome WOW". She was not wrong. Other girls who were shopping in store or just passing by came in to get glimpse of the "hotties". And the Boys were loving the attention. Some girls even approached them and started flirting. Isha gathered the boys away from the girls. Chris waves a piece of paper says " guess who just got a date."
"me " adds Rohan waving a paper with a girl's number
"I guess ill hide these" adds UV
"dude there like 6-7 numbers here" says a shocked Rohan
Smiling UV adds "you boys have lot to learn.

They were talking and laughing as Jen and Mansi were coming there. M is bout 20 ft away from them when she sees UV standing next to Chris and Luv laughing and talking. She stops as she is stunned 'he is breathtaking.. can guys be breathtaking? But wow"'The music in the store amplifies around her as her  focus zooms in on him only. She slowly started walking,  her eyes still only on him, making a circle around the perimeter of were they stood.