Character Sketch

DEVGARH

Mrinali Devi (DadiSaheb, DS): grandmother of Devgarh family. She loves her family but her risayat means everything to her.

Brijraj: father of Jai, Manyata and Arjun. He is known for his temper and his bad decisions. Ds never saw him as a fit maharaj and that why trusts Komal more

Komal: mother of Jai, Manyata, and Arjun. She is close to DS and respects her a lot.

Arjun (Arjun Bijlani) (24) - Yuvraj of Devgarh. He is smart, dashing and second most eligible bachelor. He has graudated from Oxford University (rajwade preferred college) with his MBA and now handles the risayat and family business. Unlike DS, his sisters come before anything.

Manyata (22): Manyata is beautiful young lady. Unlike other Royals, Manayta is complete opposite. She is down to earth. She has distrusting nature due to events in her personal life. Manyata does not like her rajwade label. She finds then to be greedy, selfish, and hates rajneeti that comes with it. She wants to leave this world behind her. She is studying for her MBA at Harvard university.

Jai (21): Jai is modern, stylish, spoiled and a diva. But she loves her siblings. Jai studies at Oxford currently.

Vijay (23, cousins) - he is funny, sweet but talks straight ot point. He is very cultured and smart. He is guru of his sisters for many things. Also a graduate of Oxford university.

Menaka - brij's sister and vijay mom

JAIGARH

Giriraj - Maharaj of Jaigarh. Old friend of birjraj. He loved his wife. After her death to left India for good and shifted to London.

Vasuandra - mother of Uday and Unnati. She passed away

Udayveer (23) - Yuvraj of Jaigarh. He is handsome and most eligible bachelor. He is true rajwade to his core. He is DS in the making. He lives by his fathers words especially emotions makes you weak and think from your mind not heart

Unnati (21)- Rajkumari of Jaigarh. She is apple of her brother eye. He has never let her miss their mom. She just started her studies at Oxford university as well.

Other characters:

Manyata college group at Harvard:

Jen- she is from UK studying at Harvard. She has a crush on Rehan

Isha (Shruti Seth) - she hails from middle class family. She has worked hard to be here. She is Manyata's closest friend. They are both film fanatics. Her family sends her info of a prospect husband everyday

Rohan (Jai Bhanushali) - son of a industrialist, he is a flirt and care free.

Rehan (Fawad Khan)- originally from Pakistan but has lived in US since he was 13. His family lives in Chicago.

Chris - born and raised in California,US. he comes from an Italian family.

Jai friends:

K and L - same as in the show

Others:

Luv (Girish Kumar) & Kush (Shivin Narang) Bhardwaj: brothers and are kids of jaigrah parivar's mantri's sons. uday's close advisor, friends. They will do anything for him and jaigrah.

Siddhant "Sid" Modi - uday's best friend (played by Karan Wahi)

Maya - brijraj's ex girlfriend

Meenakshi (same actress as show) - yuvrani of Rajpur

Prithivi - Head of mahashaba and father of Meenakshi

Other characters will be introduced along the way but these are important ones.