"I thought you were done fucking with him? I swear that nigga think he's Dame Dash in State Property. Cornball ass nigga."

"I was until he bought me the latest Chanel bags, then I squeezed him into my busy schedule." The pair high-five making there say to the corner store/liquor store to get snacks for their impromptu kickback that was being held at one of there mutual friends house. They both pull on a mask before stepping foot into the busy store, neither of them trying to catch Rona.

"What did she want us to bring?" Hael made a mad dash to the looking for the drinks, looking for the Smirnoff Screwdrivers, making sure to grab a mango Alize for Eden.

"She said chips, cups, and mixer. But you never know with Danita, I'm really more worried about who all gone be there. You know how her people like to get rowdy, and I look too good right now to be dodging bullets." Eden scoffs grabbing a couple of suckers, a pack of gum, and the rest of the items her friend requested.

"I doubt it, but you know if you want to dip out earlier, we can. I'm trying to catch up on Supernatural anyway."

"You the only person I know that still hasn't finished that show. And you have a crush on Sam of all people. You have poor taste." The dump their haul on the counter to be rung up ignoring the stares from the d boys the frequented the establishment.

"Says the girl that has a crush on Lip form shameless."

"Bitch I told you that shit in confidence, and the heart wants what the heart wants and i love that funny looking white boy. Hell, his brother has me wishing he was straight; you know black girls and gingers just go together like chicken and white bread."

Eden burst out laughing thanking the cashier as he hands her their bags, not missing the lustful look that he was throwing her friend. Old school cars filled the parking lot as the pair exit, hunks rang out as the pair head to their homegirls house. The clicking of the bottles makes Eden anxious. Her girls could get pretty rowdy off the liquor, and she wasn't in the mood to be babysitting or braking up any fights. Making it to their friends stoop the pair grin as the base from the speakers reverberate through the door. The muffled sound of Megan thee stallion only egging them on in their pursuit of a good time. Hael barrages in, pushing her way through the crowd of grinding bodies to get to the smoke filled kitchen. Eden accessed the crowd trying to insure that nobody was carrying, because running in her platform Steve Maddens was a no go. Closing the door behind her the music quickly cuts to Big BoogiesPussy Power. Her hips have a mind of there own, throwing her ample as against the closet bystander which just happened to be a Ryan Destiny  look alike with a ginger bust down. She grips her ass pulling Eden close as she humped her seductively. The music quickly changed to a new Kentheman track and the ginger gives her ass one more squeeze before disappearing into the crowd.

"Not you out here trying to get some pûssy!" Haven, Hael's twin brother passes her a drink, his  golds sparkling as he flashes a knowing smile.

"We'll you know the bitches love me just as much as the niggas." Pressing a kiss against his cheek she downs the shot, canvassing the crowd for the rest of her friends.

"The niggas is choosing tonight, and I know you looking for Devonte little dick ass" She screws her face at the bold face lie until they both burst into laughter.

"Okay he is packing but yall literally have nothing else in common, and it's a well-known fact that his cholate ass gets around. I don't want to see you hurt friend." He looks at her with obvious concern

"He's a fuck buddy, we don't have to have any thing in common but our schedules. I like the way he fucks, and he likes the way I throw this ass. We have an understand. As long as he keeps his shit clean and hard, I could care less who or what he does. I promise this arrangement isn't about love."  As if spoken up Devonte strolls through the crowd with a thick blasian looking girl hanging all over him. Catching Eden's eyes, he smirks pressing a kiss to the girls artificially plumped lips.