Happiness

I hear the sound of door opening followed by a dip in the bed. A hand slides along my waist from behind as I am lying down in bed. A body presses against my back.
"Hey.. " I whisper as I put my hand on Taehyung's hand on my stomach.
He presses his lips against my cheek before he replies, "Hi.. have you been well?"
I humm in response as I feel warmth radiating from his body. I intertwine my fingers in his pulling his hand tighter around me.
"You are still in your work clothes. Was it too tiring today?" He asks me.
I just shrug slightly. I stretch my body before turning around to finally face him.
"It's just too comfortable, these pants. I didn't feel like changing." I give him a lazy smile as I snuggle close into his chest and close my eyes again. I wrap my hands around him and roll myself over him, so that I'm laying on him. His hands go down on my waist to steady me. I put my head on his chest.
"How was your day today?" I ask him.
"It was okay. Nothing special."
I feel his chest vibrate when he speaks. I press my ear to his chest, hearing his heart beating steadily. I again humm, making it long and a little melodic. I'm feeling so relaxed right now. I release a sigh.
"This feels good." I whisper.
"What does?"
"This."
"You're doing it."
"What?" I ask lazily as I put my chin on his chest to face him but my eyes are still closed.
"You're making those sounds again."
"What sounds?"
"Sounds which feel like little moans."
"But it's too comfortable. I'm so relaxed right now." I stretch again releasing the tension from my body.
"Will you stop? You're wiggling too much. And those sounds aren't helping." Tae tries to hold my body still by holding my hips tightly.
I chuckle lightly but i finally pull my legs up on either side of his waist and sit up.

I put on my glasses and look at his face. His eyes are closed. He has that little 5 o'clock stubble on his chin. It's rough on my finger tips. I brush my hand through his hair. They are so soft and fluffy. I trace my fingertip from his forehead to his eyelids, to the tip of his nose, to his lips. His skin is super soft under my touch. His grip on my waist tightens as I trace his lips. I look at his jumper. He's wearing a black jumper today. His collar bones are showing a little. This reminded me of something.

"Right, yeah. Do you know what happened at hospital today?"
He opens his eyes and look at me questioningly. "What?" He pulls my hand back in his hair letting me know that he wants me to keep massaging his head lightly with my fingers.
"I was in the ward finishing some files when a nurse stopped on her way and looked at me up and down. She complimented me on my attire and then she said that my jumper is similar to the one that Kim Taehyung wore once. My eyes widened upon hearing your name. She didn't know that it was infact the exact same jumper, not just similar. I said thank you to her and told her that I get inspirations from your dressing sense. I thought she would just move on but then she proceeded to ask me where I bought it and how much did it cost and stuff."
Tae was laughing silently by now.
"Don't laugh. It got really stressful for me. You know I cannot lie convincingly. What was I supposed to say? I couldn't say that it is exactly the same jumper from his own wardrobe. Oh my god, I seriously started panicking a little, trying to find the answer."
Tae was full on laughing now.
"Imagine what her reaction would have been if you had told her the truth." He commented.
"Yeah. She would have been like, "In your dreams, bitch. Like it's that easy to raid Kim Taehyung's wardrobe."
"No. She wouldn't have said that."
"Yeah. She would have said exactly that."
"What did you answer by the way? I'm curious."
"I just made something up. Some clothing store, idol inspired. Maybe I should have said H&M. They really do have similar classy stuff in their collection." I ponder. That would have been better answer, definitely.
"Now I'm really regretting the way I answered. I could have handled it better, right?"
"This is why I tell you to stop raiding my wardrobe." Tae laughs.
"Oh.. please. You didn't know this could happen. Anyhow, your wardrobe is amazing. I'm not gonna stop raiding it. And nobody's gonna believe me being involved with The Kim Taehyung. So, it's not really a problem." I shrug lightly.
"What do you mean no one's gonna believe?" Taehyung looks at me like he's a little offended.
"I meant exactly what I said. I mean, look at you and look at me. Where would a measley doctor get involved with one of the biggest celebrities? It's just too implausible." I again shrug my shoulders, dismissing the topic.
Tae takes hold of my wrist again and stops me.
"I don't think it is. Obviously someone as smart and attractive as you would catch anyone's attention." Taehyung continues.
"Yeah, right!" I scoff. "You're just saying that."
"Excuse me.. how can I just be saying that? It is what literally happened with us."
"Yeah. But.." I tried to think of a response but couldn't think of any.
"You're one amazing human being. Any person would be lucky to have known you. And I can't believe my luck that I get to exist with you in my life. You make my everyday so much more interesting and beautiful." He looks at me adoringly and wraps his hands around my waist pulling me closer.
I blush at his sudden words of adoration. A smile comes on my face automatically.
"Aaaahhh.. shush. I'm not that interesting."
"Excuse me.. but you are."
I start playing with his hair strands to hide my embarassment. Tae closes his eyes, leaning more into my touch. "And man, can you make a man grow weak in his knees. I cannot even start on how mesmerizing your every touch is. I mean, how lucky would someone have to be to be touched by you like that."
I pull my hands back from his hair as he smirks, enjoying me getting shy. I am full on blushing now with my head buried in his chest. I'm pretty sure that my whole face is red by now.
"You cannot say that."
And that is exactly how he melts away all my insecurities in an instant.
"Fuck. You are such a bad person. You just cannot say this stuff." I reprimand him lightly, as his words repeat in my head.
He laughs at my reaction. He pulls my face up to his and kisses me lightly on my lips.
"You are perfect. You don't believe this but you are."

Then I hear pitter patter of little feet along the floor of our bed. I get up from Taehyung's embrace and quickly pick Tannie up in my arms and hide my face behind him in his fur.
"Tannie, can you please ask your appa to shut up? He's embarassing me."
Tannie barks cutely as I nuzzle my head in his back.
"You both are looking like idiots." Tae laughs as he takes Tan away from my arms into his own.
"Well, you own us idiots." I tell him pointing at Tan and myself. "Tannie and Tannie's eomma are appa's idiots to handle. Right Tannie?" Tan barks again happily.
This makes Tae laugh out loud. He pulls me towards himself with Tannie in one hand and we all fall down on bed consumed by a fit of laughter.