ⅪⅤ. 𝒜𝓈𝑔𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝓁𝑜𝓇𝓎

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

I groaned as my eyes opened. Around me I could hear the slight groans and curses from the others. Looks like I wasn't the only one who passed out, they were all just now waking up.

I shake the heavy feeling off of me as I come back into focus. I looked up through the windshield and saw Asgard, my chest closed up with nerves, this is it.

There was no going back now.

"I never thought I'd be back here." Valkyrie says with mixed emotions as we fly over the city and the boys join us up front.

"I thought it'd be nicer." commented Banner who then quickly corrected himself. "I mean, not that it's not nice. It's just, it's on fire."

I held my breath as I looked down on Asgard, a devastated ghost town, fires, wrecked builds, dead soldiers. It's too much to take in. There wasn't a single person down there. Not even in the market square, and that part of the city was always thriving with activity.

People trading and selling exotic things their sons or daughters have brought back from their travels. Now the market square was in ruins, all of the stands were in heaps of wood. Destroyed.

I have to look away. This was not the Asgard I remember.

"Here, up here in the mountains." Valkyrie says, snapping me out of my thoughts. She pointed at the console. A projected map on the console shows the mountain where the stronghold is located, inside where there are hundreds of heat signatures. Where Heimdall and Kilorn are hiding with our people.

"Heat signatures. People clustered together. Hela's coming for them."

Thor nodded at the news. "Okay, drop me off at the palace and I'll draw her away."

"I'm not letting you go by yourself." I argued. "Look at all she's done; she will kill you if you go alone."

Thor shook his head at me. "The people trapped down there are all that matter." He said, putting a hand on my head. If he thinks ruffling my hair is going to get me to change my tone-

"You're my baby sister. I'm not letting you get killed by her."

I shook my head at him, while I appreciated the sentiment. He has to be insane. "While you do?"

"You have a life sister, a home on earth. People who love you, a husband. I'm not letting you miss you die before you return to Freya."

By now I had tears in my eyes. I can't believe he just played that card. He knows how much I desperately want to return to them. "Plus, I really want to have a brotherly talk with Steve and see my niece."