ⅫⅠ. 𝒫𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒶𝓁 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

"All right, I can figure this out." Thor muttered as he looked at the control panels of the ship. "It's just another spaceship."

"Just try not to break anything on our way out." I reminded him as we sat down. He took the pilot seat, and I took the co-pilot seat. I made sure to fasten my seatbelt.

We all know what happened last time he flew an unknown ship.

The massive garage doors open, and we fly through.

The first two ships out of the garage swoop around behind us. Oh come on. The patrol ships are locking their weapons on us when they are shot out of the sky.

"Open the doors." comes in Valkyrie voice through the ship's radio. "Okay." I muttered as I scanned the panel, finding the button to open them up. I stood and made my way to the doors where Bruce was thrown up, he almost fell overboard so I had to catch him, holding onto the sleeve of his jacket.

"Come on Bruce." I say with a grunt as I pull him inside.

I glance up to the sky as I sit back down in the copilot seat. Another ship is in pursuit of us, firing at us with its canons. At the rate it's going we will never make it to the wormhole.

"Shouldn't we be shooting back or something?" Bruce questioned as he held onto the back of Thor's chair to keep himself from falling.

I nodded. "Yeah we should." I pressed down on the radio button to speak to Valkyrie. She knew more about this ship than we do. "Where are the weapons on this ship?"

"There aren't any. It's a leisure vessel." Val answered.

"WHAT?!" The tree of us exclaimed. No weapons! We will never get anything down if we don't fight back against the ones shooting at us. If we have no weapons they might be able to get to us.

"Grandmaster uses it for his good times, orgies and stuff."

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed in pure disgust as I let go of the seat's arm rests. Oh, ew I am sitting on it! I would use my cape to cover my mouth, but it's already touched the ship.

"Did she just say the Grandmaster uses it for orgies?" Bruce questions what he hears.

I nodded, repulsed by the information. "Yeah." I shuddered in disgust. "I'm going to have to go through years of therapy."

The three of us witness the fiery explosion of Valkyries kamikaze flight path.

"No!" We all yelled. I start to feel guilt. I threatened her, threatened to kill her. And while I didn't kill her she was dead.