Ⅵ. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒢𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

AURORAS POV

I smiled as I looked down at my daughter. She rests in my arms, staring up at me with those big blue eyes that are so full of that childhood innocence. She was the best part of being a fugitive. It's not how I imagined raising a child, but those worries are always forgotten the longer I look at her.

I held her in one arm, while in the other I was writing a letter. Steve was out with Sam and Kilorn, some much needed bro bonding. They kind of kidnapped him to do so. Steve was amazing, he was the best father in the world. It's partly why they had to kidnap him. He didn't exactly want to go, not wanting to be away from us but after surviving my pregnancy hormones and then the birth of our daughter, he deserves a break.

Freya moves lightly, fingers up in her mouth as she keeps staring at me. Those eyes were a lot like Steve's. The way they were just able to pull me under without hesitation.

I break into another wide smile. But I have to continue writing. Yesterday I noticed that there was a Raven following me when I took Freya for a stroll with Steve. And that had to have been father. I haven't spoken to him in what felt like years. Ever since I left Asgard we hardly had communication. The occasional check in but that was it.

I hate the way we left things. Arguing. I never forgave him for the stuff he did. For lying to me when he could have been truthful about my going to Earth, the reality and space stone. For risking Asgard. Loki.

But now, having a daughter of my own I can understand why he did what he did. He did it to protect us, in his own way I suppose. But we aren't children anymore, which makes me holding this grudge against him all the more childish.

My dear father,

I know it has been awhile since we've spoken. And I am terribly sorry about that. But you must understand that I was hurt. For the pain you caused me. I was hurt by what you did. And I still am. But now as I hold my own daughter I can understand that you were just trying to protect us. I have finally found it in my heart to forgive you. And in truth, if you hadn't done what you did I never would have left Asgard or stayed on Earth. I never would have gotten to experience the type of love you and mother had. Or be holding my child in my arms today.

What you did shaped me into the woman I am today. And for that I will always be grateful to you, my father. I hope this letter finds you well, and that maybe one day, you can find it in your heart to forgive me for my discrepancies and visit Midgard one day. Visit your granddaughter. Her name is Freya. I do look forward to seeing you again.