How can a new person do!

This group of people's eyes swept over sun yaohuo and locked in two words they cared about at the first sight:

envy fish.

In fact, when you see the word "envy fish", you already have some pressure in your heart, so the inner theater such as brushing the list is just a kind of ridicule.

Obviously.

The envious fish flies.

It's a fish flying situation again!

Wait, why should I say again?

Those with fast hand speed have put on earphones and started to listen to "red rose". Anyway, whenever there is a song that they don't understand, they just need to listen to it once and it's over.

A few minutes.

Listen to the song.

After a short pause, one of Shahai culture's ace composers suddenly sighed and said in the company's composition group, "the time left for Chen Zhiyu is running out."

WOW!

The crowd blew up!

Of course, you can understand the meaning of this ace composer. A little singer like sun yaohuo, who has no foundation, can win 880000 terrifying downloads on the first day. It's really only a matter of time before he can surpass Chen Zhiyu. The champion will eventually belong to red rose.

"I'm so convinced."

"This fish is terrible."

"Everything can be done in one way but not in two. We have to cross the gap between singers by ourselves. One success alone has been enough for one year, and this envy has come again!"

"No one."

Suddenly someone said in silence: "in January of this year, when Xianyu wrote songs for Zhao yingcr, it seemed that he was also catching up with Chen Zhiyu. As a result, Chen Zhiyu had no choice but to take the second place in that month. This year, Chen Zhiyu met Xianyu in his second song..."

"Poof!"

"Bad luck

In the crowd, there are all kinds of things to say, such as "Chen Zhiyu is a miserable man", "let Chen Zhiyu go", "you fish come to meet me thousands of miles", "I saw this episode, but later Chen Zhiyu disappeared", "surprise or surprise, it's me again" and so on.

The big three are old competitors.Unfortunately for the gorgeous silver light, Shahai will only gloat. Anyway, they have no immediate end in this issue. They are totally from the perspective of eating melons and playing with all kinds of weird things. They can't be happy for a moment.

The whole industry is paying attention.

And inside of starlight entertainment.

The happiness of the music department is double.

The company naturally knows that Jin Shuyu has been suspended from work for a month. For this reason, many people are worried that this season's champion position will be handed over to others. They don't understand the company's decision. As a result, they didn't expect that envy fish is the real killer!

"Sun yaohuo is very comfortable."

"The trump card of envy fish is coming."

"This trump really deserves it."

"Now I suspect that the company is deliberately pushing Jin Shuyu down. If Jin Shuyu also releases songs this month, will he be hurt by sun yaohuo by mistake? The front-line singers are not afraid of losing, but it's really hard to lose to the new comers, which directly becomes the green leaf background."