╰┈➤ sama / Kintoru

— — — — — —
Requested to continue this parts
[@hiilikerose requested to continue this]

Theme: angst / platonic with Masashige cousins
Cannon / fannon?: both 😋

[short]
[a/n in the end please read it. /srs]
— — — — — —

[part 3]

the two Masashiges saw a building infront of them. Yasu told [y/n] to stay there first since there might be a white butterfly there, while [y/n] felt like they heard someone. A familiar voice and hum. They can't tell if sama or not.

"My ears must been deceiving me.." [Y/n] said as they shook their head

"Well your ears are not deceiving you darling.."

[y/n] flinched as they looked around. Its just [y/n] near the mysterious building and yasu doing all the work.

You looked around again and saw nothing besides yasu and the mysterious building..

Yasu came back to [y/n] as they finished doing the puzzle, they're very sure that theirs no white butterflies in that building. He doesn't want to lose his cousin.

After that uh long chase of a long neck lady in the library.. we both go into a long hallway with notes in the floor.

" They... Ran just like you."

" Devoured. I am THEM"

The long neck monster peeked out while [y/n] got flinched, while yasu got scared.

At the end yasu opened the door which leads to a bridge path way with a ladder too.

Before that. [y/n] swore they saw someone so familiar. They seem like—

" meet. FRIEND."

While the unknown voice said that. It showed a familiar looking statue while yasu took [y/n]'s hand and runned to the exit while the monster was on the opposite side.

They almost catch [y/n] which they somehow survived... for some reason.

Once they got to the door. Yasu opened it as they got greeted by a glowing door, Yasu tried using the key he used. It didn't worked.

While [y/n] was exploring the rooms, which it lead to a butterfly spirit. You forgot that you had a curse that sama made. You took the butterfly and bring it to yasu.

"Yasu, look what I found!" [y/n] said

"Hm what is it-" yasu stopped talking.

"I found this beautiful glowing butterfly in a tree trunk! Aren't they pre-" [y/n] was cut by yasu.

"[y/n] you did know thats.. a butterfly spirit." Yasu said

.

"Wait what..?"

457 words
Not edited | not remaked

A/n;;

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LAZINESS AND LATE POST CHAPTER... I DIDN'T GOT INTEREST TO THE MIMIC THAT MUCH. BUT AT LEAST I AM BACK!!

//

Ps I don't have any idea for the oneshots, so i am very sorry if its short..
-Isha_!