Chapter 6: Sleep-over

Previously...

"Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention?" Natsu asks politely into the microphone.

The audience turned towards Natsu.

"The reason I sang this, was for a girl in the audience. A girl named Lucy Heartfilia. She's a mute. She fears love. she told me she might change herself. But the truth Is, I love her...Just the way she is." Natsu confesses with his head held up high.

"I would like to ask....Lucy Heartfilia, will you be my prom date?" Natsu proposes. A spotlight fell onto Lucy.

She slowly opened her mouth....

"Yes."

AND NOW.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu's P.O.V

Lucy,Lisanna,Mira,Erza,Jellal,Gray,Juvia,Gajeel,Levy and I walk to Mira and Lisanna's house for our own "Leaving School" sleep-over. 

We walk into the living room, and set up our sleeping backs and pillows.

"Lucy, We're great friends now...We heard you speak not long ago, but only one word. Can you speak for us?" Jellal asks. We all look at Lucy.

Lucy sighs and nods.

"Great! Introduce yourself, but speaking." Erza suggests.

Lucy opens her mouth. "Hi. My name is Lucy Heartfilia. I'm 16 years old. I'm in my last year of School. I will be attending Fairy Tail College." Lucy introduces...Her voice is flawless.

"Can you tell us..Why you fear love?" Gajeel asks curiously. Lucy gulps as a drop of sweat falls down her face. She looks scared...

"It's alright, Luce...You don't have to tell us." I assure her, rubbing her back.

"No...I'll tell you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER! MEH~

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL DEFINETLY BE LONGER.

LOVE Y'ALL!

VOTE,COMMENT, FOLLOW MOI! <3

~ROSE