Sivaangi tries to control her blush so she drops her pencil "by mistake" and bends down to take that.

Ashwin: Vera edhachum kekanuma ?

Mrinalini nudges Sivaangi, "Sir oda hobbies enna nu kelu"

Sivaangi smiles wide and raises her hand.

Ashwin: Yes Sivaangi...

Sivaangi: Ashwin..... *bits her tongue* I mean Ashwin sir, what are your hobbies ?

Ashwin's eyes pop out when she called just his name but gets relieved when she addressed him properly.

Ashwin: Hobbies neraya irukku. I love cooking, continental dishes neraya try pannuven. Acting la interest irukku, college la mono acting competitions la participate pannuven, dance pannuven and last three years ah velai illama irundhapo guitar vaasika kathukiten. Normal ah paduven. Aprom other things random ah pannuven....

Mrinalini: Sir will you sing a song for us ?

Ashwin: Ayyo vendaam ma...

Mrinalini: Sir please sir. Deiii ellarum kelunga da ....

The class chorused, "paadunga sir. Please sir...."

Ashwin was denying their pleads. He looks at Sivaangi who was pouting at him. She blinks at him and mouths, "Please Ashwin paadungalen...."

Nobody heard her but Ashwin understood her lip sync.

Her innocent and puppy face indeed did a great job as Ashwin decided to sing a song for her.
It was so ambiguous as he decided to sing a song on her request, but was actually singing for her. Ashwin's heart was working at a faster rate, but his brain was slow in pace.

The class continues to plead and Ashwin stops them.

Ashwin: Seri seri padren. Nalla illana kochikadhinga....

Sivaangi exclaims loudly, "adhellam nalla dhaan sir irukkum".

She composes herself, "Sir paadunga sir"

Ashwin: Seri ma seri ma paadren....

Mrinalini gets an idea and stands up.

Mrinalini: Excuse me sir....

Ashwin: Yes Mrinalini

Mrinalini: Sir if you don't mind, shall I play the keyboard as you sing ?

Ashwin: Sure. Why not ? Ana keyboard ku enga poradhu ?

Mrinalini pulls out her mini keyboard with drums and pad from her bag. Ashwin smiles at it and asks her to come front.

Mrinalini switches on her keyboard and asks him the song so that she can set the keys. Ashwin calls her next to him and whispers the song name. She was pleasantly surprised and nods her head enthusiastically.

Ashwin: Okay la, or do you want me to go with another song ?

Mrinalini: Illa sir idhuve paadunga.
And sir shall I ask you one thing ?

Ashwin: Kelu Mrini ....

Mrinalini: Sir neenga paaduradha video edukata ? Yaarukum theriyama na kooda okay sir, ana edukata please ?

Ashwin: Class hours la paadren video vera edutha problem varadha ?

Mrinalini: Adhellam varadhu sir. Ungaluku okay na sollunga ?

Ashwin: Problem illa na enakkum onnum illa ma. Nee video edu and then send me later.

Mrinalini nods her head with a smile and moves to her keyboard. She plays the keys as the background music roles.

Sivaangi was waiting impatiently to hear his singing. Ashwin was a bit nervous and looks here and there to calm his racing heart. His eyes stops at Sivaangi and they lock with hers. This time his heart races again but that worked in his favour.

With a wide smile that showcased his dimple, Ashwin starts singing....

Roothi Ae Sabte Rabba
Rabba Dil Bhi Hai Rootha
Sab kuchh hai bikhra bikhra
Bikhra sa rootha rootha

Chup maahi chup hai Ranjha
Bole kaise ve na ja
Bole kaise ve na ja
Aaja aaja

Bole kaise ve na ja
Bole kaise ve na ja
Chup maahi chup hai Ranjha
Aaja aaja

Ve mera dola ni aaya dola

Oh rabb vi khel hai khele
Roz lagave mele
Kehnda kuch na badla
Jhooth bole har velle

Oh rabb vi khel hai khele
Roz lagave mele
Kehnda kuch na badla
Jhooth bole har velle

Sivaangi was melting hearing him sing. His intense gaze was troubling her, unveiling her feelings that were buried deep inside her heart.

Her soul understood the purpose of his arrival and was ready to quench the thirst for love.

Ashwin was completely hypnotized with those doe eyes and couldn't avert his gaze from hers. He was fighting to look away from her but couldn't do that. The more he tried, the more he got drowned into it....

Chup maahi chup hai Ranjha
Bole kaise ve na ja
Bole kaise ve na ja
Aaja aaja

Bole kaise ve na ja
Bole kaise ve na ja
Chup maahi chup hai Ranjha
Aaja aaja

Ashwin finishes singing and the whole class stood up and applauds. He faintly heard them as he was glued to the petite one infront of him who was melting like ice.

Their souls wanted the world to freeze now so that they can enjoy the moment. Their locked eyes exchanged a thousand vows promising a forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey babies ! Here is the next chapter. Hope you like it. Please do share your feedback.

Listen to the cover song too. Ketute padikka try pannunga. I did it and could imagine the scenario too. Nalla feel kuduthuchu. Ungalukkum feel panna mudinjuchu na comment pannunga pa....

Pudichi irundha sollunga pudikala naalum sollunga.

If this update satisfies your expectations please do vote and comment. Your votes and comments are my only source of encouragement. So please do vote pannunga....

Thank you and love you all.

Anbudan,
Mrinalini 💗