Ashwin: Ana I could see few of them concentrating on the class. Unga benchmate Sivaangi was sincerely listening to the class.

Mrinalini turns to look at her who was sitting with an innocent face.

Mrinalini murmurs, "namakku munnadi iva la thoonguva iva epdi thoongama irukka ?"

Sivaangi mind voice: Naa enga sir class ah gavanichen ? Ungala la gavanichitu irundhen. Lunch break aprom medhaiye class eduthalum izhuthu pothitu thoongura maari thoonguven. Ungala paaka mudiyama poidumo nu control pannitu iruken Ashwiney.

She snaps out of her mind voice and smiles lightly at him.

Mrinalini: Sir only few were concentrating but many slept.

Ashwin: So are you agreeing that you and many others were sleeping ?

Mrinalini whines, "sir...."

Ashwin laughs and continues, "seri sollunga enna pannalam"

The class starts murmuring among themselves. Mrinalini was thinking and Sivaangi was busy looking at his right hand that was tapping the table, "enna pannalum azhagu pa"

Mrinalini: Sir naa sollata ?

Ashwin: En mathavanga solla koodadha Mrinalini ?

Mrinalini: Mathavangalum thoongunanga ana neenga enna dhaana sir kuptinga, so naa sollalam la....

Ashwin laughs out loud and gestures her to talk.

Mrinalini: Sir can you tell us about yourself ?

Ashwin: Hmm nice question. Sit down Mrinalini. Let me answer...

Mrinalini sits down and Sivaangi murmurs, "urupadiyana velai pannirka evening unakku choci vaangi tharen". Mrinalini whispers back, "Kandippa vaangi tharuva la ?" Sivaangi nods quickly and Mrinalini smiles showing her twenty nine teeth.

Ashwin: Enna pathi sollanum na, name solliten Ashwin Kumar, native Coimbatore. Schooling and college ellame anga dhaan. I have completed my Bachelor's in Computer Science Engineering. This is my first teaching. Ambition is to become an entrepreneur ana veetla family business eduthukanum nu pressure. So enna naane prove pannika Chennai vandhen. Ana right time varala and financially down aaite ponen. So on my neighbour's insistence, joined here as a lecturer. Inime naa epdi solli tharen nu neenga dhaan sollanum....

The class nod their head at him. Sivaangi was keenly listening to him and prays, "Kadavuley avaru nenacha maari avaru oru periya entrepreneur aaganum pa."

A random girl at the back asks, "Sir unga age enna ?"

Ashwin: Unmaiya sollata poi sollata ?

"Unmaiya sollunga", the class chorused.

Ashwin: 26

The class gasps in shock. The girl who asked him the question exclaims, "Sir appo neenga engalukku senior maari"

Ashwin blushes hearing the word senior and his eyes travel to that girl who was responsible for his blush.

Sivaangi becomes horrified, "edheyyy ungalukku senior ah !!! No no no avaru enakku mattum dhaan senior"

Ashwin: Senior orutharku mattum dhaan. For others I am a lecturer.

Boy at the front: Yaaru sir ?

Ashwin shrugs his shoulders and answers, "secret"

Sivaangi blushes hearing him, "ayyo kulukulu nu irukke"

Mrinalini looks at her friend's flushed face and also found Ashwin blushing, "enna nadakudhu inga ?"