But as they pushed on an entire line of clones was making their appearance throughout the land. But this wasn't really a problem for them since they had their own methods of taking out large groups of enemies.

Those that had rockets flew over their heads before bombarding them with a swarm of them. As they used their rockets they quickly flew to the ground as more of them appeared up head.

"Charge into their ranks. Push them back before they have time to recover." A mandalorian with a cream colored trident Symbol on his helmet shouts as charges at the clones along with others.

The clone seeing that they was about to be overrunned if they didn't do something decides to charge at them as well. As both sides gets closer and closer together they quickly engage into a close quarters fight as friendlies and enemies alike was on all sides.

The mandalorian who had the bow could be spotted in the air as he lands on one of the clones using one of his arrows to stab him in the neck. Once he takes the arrow out he quickly notched the arrow before releasing it as it flew straight into his target. The arrows not only killed him but another clone that was behind him as the attire had went thought the clone and hit another.

An enemy to his side seeing him quickly runs at him as he fires his blaster at him only for a knife to get thrown into his throat as he slowly dies a painful death.

Taking another arror out he scans the area for his next victim before repeating the same act he had done a dozen times.

As the clones start to get overwhelmed by the mandalorians a few republic tank arrive giving their troops some help as they fire their main cannons. One of the tanks hit directly into a group of mandalorians causing them to fly into different directions.

Just as the mandalorians were about to target the tank two large blasts impact two for he tanks blowing them apart. Not far behind them the prototype tank they had brought was opening fire on the clone tanks. There was even a few Terran tanks and marines in the mix as they also entered the battle.

A Terran tank commander was seen on top of the tank before shouting.

"Fire!"

With a loud explosion the clone tank demolished as it fell to the ground. The clones just didn't have the manpower to repel a force this big. The Terran had bomber most of their supplies and some of their troops were missing. They don't know if the wildlife had caught them or if they deserted.

A few miles where the front lines was at commander bly was having a really bad time. First their general was captured right in front of them and now they had to hold back a massive assault on them. They weren't just losing men on his front but others as well. Some of the clones in command of other areas had said they were under attack earlier and none of them had replied back to him again.

To him this battle and maybe even this war was lost already. It was only a matter of time before they would force his hands and make him do something that he never thought he would do.

And that was to surrender. He didn't know if they killed prisoners like the separatist did but it wouldn't be long until they would have to use sticks and stones as weapons.

Zeridian

Waneta was seen slowly walking down a broken street that was littered with holes and burn marks. It's been weeks since the separatist attack on the planet and their was still things that needed to be fix.

As she makes it to her destination, she makes it towards a decent sized building that she used to call home. It was an old orphanage that she once lived in when she was a small child. It was a complete mess. There was debris everywhere . Half the roof was completely gone and she was sure a bomb or missile had went off inside.