Chapter Four

Jason POV

Everyone was pretty excited as we arrived at Amusement Mile. (Actual amusement park in Gotham, I did some research (: )

Bruce let us go so me and the boys wouldn't get all caught up in his business with the Joker. Ugh.

Alfred dropped us off, and the first one out the car was Bec. It was night, but the park was full. Dick and Tim held small bags that they managed to put our suits in, just in case we needed them. We paid for our tickets to get in, and Rebecca ran inside. "COME ON! WHY ARE YOU SO SLOW?!"

"Why are you so hype?" I questioned back and she squinted her eyes as I did the same in return. "I'm ready to feel some adrenaline man!" She smiled, looking around, excitement in her eyes. We followed her to the first roller coaster we saw, Dare Devil.

"First or last seat?" She asked herself as we made it to the top of the line. All of the boys exchanged the same looks as she spoke to herself. "Becky, you do know you're speaking to yourself, right?" Damian said, tapping her on the shoulder. She turned around, then started pulling her hair up into a ponytail. "Of course. You should already know I'm that crazy." She smiled genuinely. She was smoking hot.

The line moved up and we split up into which ever row we wanted to be in. But it was five of us. Shit. "You guys can pair up, I'll take a seat alone...or with another single rider." Bec starts but everyone disagrees. Then here comes the 7 year old demon, giving Bec the baby voice and puppy eyes again.

"Can I ride with you Becky?"

She smiled and the rest of the boys groaned. He always gets her. She smiled as she looked back up, "There's enough rides for all of us. I think I'll take Tim on this one, Damey, okay? But I promise I'll ride with you before we leave." The boys mouths nearly dropped as Tim smiled widely, squishing between us to get to Bec. How could she choose so fast? "I'll ride alone," I say as we get closer to the coaster trains, that way Dick would be stuck with Damian.

I could hear Bec's high-pitch scream as we dropped. My stomach flipped as we went through a loop and I put my arms up. Throughout the ride, I knew Dick was afraid to put his hands up, but I saw Damian trying to, and Bec was all about the adrenaline and hype. I was two cars away from hers while Dick and Dame was in front of me. When we got off of the ride, Bec was even more hype than she already was, her long ponytail flinging everywhere. We smiled as she talked about the ride, doing hill movements with her hands as she walked. "Oh my gosh that was so fun! What's next!"

"Calm down, Bec." I start, putting a hand on her shoulder, "Can we do something calm before we get on something big like that again?"

"You're just scared." Tim smirked, getting a look from me which made Dick chuckle under his breath. We came across a haunted mansion and she smirked, walking towards it. "Is this calm enough for you?"

We looked at each other, thinking about Insidious that we watched yesterday. "Yup, let's go." She smiled, running inside. We chased after her and slowed down as we caught up. She grabbed my hand, pulling me close as she heard a girl scream. "I wonder if your brothers will be mad." She whispered and we looked back at the boys who looked at the creepy paintings on the wall. Some of their eyes moved as we walked pass, "I'm sure they'll be fine."

A painting we were passing suddenly moved up and a scary masked popped out along with a scary scream. Bec grabbed my arm even harder as she screamed from the jumpscare, and sad to admit, I jumped too, thanking myself for not punching it with my fist. That definitely would've broke it.

"Look who's scared now." I smirk as I glimpsed down at her.

"Oh shut the hell up Jason."

Bec POV

The next was Insanity Drop. I was riding with Dick on this one.

"Why the hell did I let you convince me to get on this thing?!" Dick yelled as we started our ascend. "Calm down! It'll be over before you know it." I laugh, trying to look at him, but the restraints were preventing me from it a little. We reached the top and we started spinning. We were sooo high. We got a perfect view of the entire park as we continued the spin. "I guess it's not so baaaaaahhhh!!!" Dick started until we suddenly dropped, still spinning, making our stomach turn inside out. I laughed as we slowed down and the spinning stopped. The restraints lifted and everyone got out of their seat. "Oh come on, you jump off of buildings for a living and you can't take a little kitty ride." I smirk as I walk away as he eyed me.

We texted Alfred when we were ready to go back and so we waited until he arrived. The boys sat on a bench as I went to the restroom.

When I came back out, I bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry."

More bodies ran into me as I looked at the first person. I was caught in the middle of a bunch of guys, all different colored hair. I ran into the blond first, so I apologized to him directly. "No problem, Cupcake. What're you doing out here alone?" He asks and I try to tell him I'm not alone until his friend start interrupting. "You should come hang with us" "Pretty young thing could do some things for us" "Gotham's a dangerous place at night, you should roll with us so you won't get caught in trouble" the all laughed as they continued and the fact that I was surrounded by the dickweeds made me upset.

Someone cleared their throat and we all looked back at my four favorite boys. I squished pass some of the assholes and went in between Jason and Dick. "I'm not alone." I say, sending the blond a glare before walking off. We made it to the front of the amusement park again and waited for Alfred some more. It was getting late and I was hungry and sleepy at the same time. We sat on the bench as I slowly started to drift into a nap, leaning my head on Tim's shoulder.

The smell of something delicious woke me up and I was sleeping in my bed. I got up and followed the smell to the kitchen. When I entered, the boys were in the kitchen, talking and eating pizza. "What time is it?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.

"4 in the morning." Damian answered, taking a bite of his pizza. "We went to get some pizza-"

"And you weren't going to tell me? You knew I was starving at Amusement Mile." I say, crossing my arms and they shrugged their shoulders. I looked at the pizza box and noticed there was an empty one underneath the one they ate from. "YOU ALREADY ATE AN ENTIRE PIZZA WITHOUT ME?!" I yelled and they laughed. I nodded, "So you think this is a laughing matter." I hurried and grabbed the pizza box and ran. "HEY!" The boys yelled and I ran in my room, locking the door behind me. There was three slices left and I jumped on my bed, digging in. They knocked and yelled at the door, but I ignored it. I had my pizza, and that's all I cared about.