"Where's Greyson? Ya know, your husband?" he said

"He's at a bar" I whispered feeling tears starting to build up in the corners of my eyes.

"Again?" he shouted angrily

"Yeah" I spoke softly

"Im telling you. You have to leave this guy. All he does is drink until he's unconscious!" Ash yelled into the phone and I stayed quiet.

"God forbid, one day he hurts you" Ash continues and I become stiff

"Rachel? Rachel?" Ash called but I stayed quiet forcing my tears to stop

"Rachel. Did he hurt you?" Ash asked softly and I bit the inside of my cheek

"Rachel! Answer me!" Ash yelled and I stifled a sob

"Please dont yell. He yells" I said shakily. I hated that I was so weak.

"He yells? Does he also hit?" Ash asked softly

"It was only yesterday" I whispered and I heard something breaking on the other line.

"Ash? Are you ok?" I questioned

"Uh...yeah the lamp just....fell" he replied

"Ok" I said quietly

"Rachel, you have to leave him" Ash said and I shook my head even though he couldn't see me

"I cant. We're married" I answered

"Why? Why did you refuse my proposal and marry him?" Ash said raising his voice a little.

"You know why" I said meekly

"I want you to say it" he replied

"It was because of my parents. They didn't approve of you so I broke up with you and I didn't say yes when you proposed and then they set me up with Greyson" I sobbed

"Exactly" Ash said

"Now do this for yourself and not your parents" he said and I sniffed

"I'm scared" I said sniffling

"And I still love you" he answered and I stopped breathing for a moment

"You do?" I asked

"I do and always will" he replied

"I love you too. Always have and I always will" I smiled the first smile I had smiled in years.

"WHO DO YOU LOVE?!" someone suddenly shouted from behind me making me drop my phone in fear.

"N-no one" I stuttered and Greyson walked over and picked up my phone.

"Ash" he sneered and threw my phone against the wall and I watched as it shattered into pieces."You are my wife. You belong to me and you're gonna stay here." he roared and grasped my arm tightly. He held my arm and pushed me to the ground.

"Understand?" he spat and I nodded feebly as he started walked away. Then suddenly remembering Ash's words gave me the strenght I needed. I slowly stood up.

"Actually. I don't understand" I spoke up making the devil himself turn around surprised.

"I don't belong to you or my parents. Im going to leave you and you'll be able to be with your one true love. Which is a rum bottle. You're not worth the dirt on the bottom of my shoe and soon everyone will be able to see that." I continued and the look of shock on his face turned into one of pure rage.

"Wait till I get my hands on you, youll regret that"

"Excuse me sir, what exactly are you planning to do?" a voice said coming from the front door making Greyson and I both look over. A middle aged cop stood there and Ash was right next to him.