26.At my Worst

Depuis le début

"Wow.. It's so pretty! " Jimin's eyes widened while looking at the atmosphere.

"Not like you! " Joon said to him.

"Huh? " Jimin couldn't hear him as the wind was blowing really hard.

Joon smiled and walked past him.

The tourist guider invited the tannies and their parents. And they instructed them about the home and their two day stay.

"We have totally six rooms, One large living room with a kitchen and three bedrooms with one swimming pool on the indoor. The food will be provided timely if you still want to cook by your own, then we will give you the groceries. Please get refresh and our guide will show you the island. " With that the guide bided their goodbye.

"Am so tired oppa" HeRa hugged joon as he was so tired.

"Oh don't worry sweety. First let's divide our rooms accordingly" Mrs. Jeon said.

"Yes, but it's only three bedrooms so we must to share rooms with each other. " Mr. Park said.

"Yeah,Let us girls stay in one room and the fathers and Eun Jo in one and the tannies all will share one room. Are you ok with my ideas? " Mrs. Jeon asked everyone

"It's great! " Hobi exclaims.

Like that Somi, Mrs. Jeon and HeRa shared one bedroom. Mr Park and Mr Jeon, Eun Jo shared one and the tannies shared one.

"Guys, if you feel suffocated then you can join us. " Mr. Jeon said as the whole 6 people have to share one whole bedroom.

They all nods their head and headed to the bedroom.

As soon as they saw the bed, Jimin and Taehyung jumped on the bed as the two really wants to take a quick nap

"This is cheating! " Hobi stormed his feet madly and went to lay in between vmin.

"I am fine with the couch! " Joon said.

"Me too! " Jin agrees.

"Then Tae, hobi, jimin and jungkook will share one bed" Jin confirmed.

Jimin felt butterflies as thinking about he will sleep next to jungkook but he pretends he didn't hear their conversation.

"I will share the room with my father! " Jungkook said to them and exited the bedroom.

Jimin felt hurt and he didn't expect jungkook will move out.

Was it because of him not liking to sleep with jimin? Or Does he hate jimin ?

A lot of things ringing on Jimin's head.

"Should I leave him? " That's the only thing jimin could think now.

__

The whole family got freshen up to visit the island.

"Oh my god jimin, you looks so cute! " Mrs Jeon exclaims.