Diamond is Unbreakable 23

Start from the beginning

"No, that bag is mine!" Shigechi insisted stubbornly. "There are reasons why I know! They are reasons you would not understand, though." He scowled, pink Stand aura surrounding him. "Take it back, Harvest!" he commanded, his small Stands appearing, pulling the paper bag full force.

"Wh-what... What is going on? The bag is being pulled..." Kira gritted out, doing his best to hold on as the paper bag was ripped in half.

The severed hand falling to the ground as both of them stayed absolutely silent.

"Wh-What?! Wh-what... My sandwich..." Shigechi stuttered, unable to form a coherent sentence as he stared at it in utter terror, gulping. "Is this.... A r-r-real human hand?" He whispered, sweat dripping down his skin.

"Oh dear. It seems you have seen it." Kira muttered a shadow casting over his face as he stared at Shigechi with cold eyes with clear intentions to kill. "It also appears, little boy, that you have the same power I do." He stated.

"You can see my Harvest?" Shigechi asked, steeling his courage. "H-Hey, what is this hand? Why are you walking around with just a hand in a bag?" He questioned.

"Are you by yourself? Your two friends... Y/N's acquaintances... I believe you called them Josuke and Okuyasu? Do they have a power similar to yours? And Y/N, do you know something about her?" Kira questioned completely composed as he went to pick the hand of the ground.

"Hey! Do not move!"Shigechi screamed furiously. "If you move even a bit, I am going to attack! You are a really creepy guy! Do not come any closer to me! Do you know, I do not know Y/N and even if I knew, I would not tell you anything at all! She must be really unlucky to have you being so interested in her! I get a really creepy, unfamiliar feeling from you! Do not move! Do not move from there!" He screamed until Kira stood back up again towering over him.

"My name is Yoshikage Kira. I am thirty three years old. My house is in the orthest section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by eight past morning at the latest. I do not smoke, bit I occasionally drink. I am in bed by eleven past morning, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last checkup." He narrated while Shigechi was stunned into silence.

"Wh-what are you talking about?!" Shigechi whispered terrified.

"I am trying to explain that I am a person who wishes to live a very quiet life." Kira elaborated. "I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night." He muttered as black smoke seemed to stream out of his body surrounding him like a spider's web.

"That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I would not lose to anyone." He muttered, pink purplish Stand aura surrounding him as something began to manifest behind him, Shigechi was frozen in one place unable to move. "Basically, Shigechi, you are a troublesome thing, that would hinder my sleep, therefore my enemy." He stated as his Stand revealed itself as dark and menacing with a pinkish tone....

"Th-that is..."

"Killer Queen.... That is what I have named it." He smirked as his Stand posed, revealing a visibly muscular humanoid Stand just as tall as Kira himself. It had a light pink skin tone with a flat crown with two sharp triangular shaped ears, resembling cat ears on the both sides of the top of its head. Its cat-liked eyes with sapphire vertical pupils piercing into Shigechi's eyes dangerously. It had no nose and its thin-lipped mouth was perpetually closed as if scowling. It also wears dark, studded, black leather forearm-length gloves, mirrored in style y a garter belt-like band at its waist and ankle – height footwear. It thumbs bandaged in white and on its index finger's middle there was a small red button. With additional four short spikes at the top of its back. There were also golden plates hanging in its waist band, and hands, with the emblem of a skull with ears resembling the Stand's own.