Chapter 21

Jennie

My breath hitched as Lisa backed me against the counter. Her eyes were dark, smoky. She leaned forward, hand on my waist, lips hovering inches from mine. But she didn't move forward. She wanted to let me make the next move. She wanted my permission.

I gave it.

I leaned forward just a fraction, pressing my lips softly against hers, tentatively. But there was nothing hesitant about her response. Her grip on my waist tightened, her other hand joining, both of them sliding down to rest on my hips as she held me there and pressed her lips harder against my own. I tensed at first but felt my body relaxing into it, needing it, craving her touch. She obliged, lifting me and placing me on the counter. My hands found her chest, pressed against the hard muscle there as her tongue slipped into my mouth.

I kissed her back as feverishly as she kissed me, like a woman starved. Perhaps I was. After a few minutes, I grazed my teeth along her lower lip and she let out a guttural groan that sent shockwaves down my spine to my very core.

My hands at her chest quickly peeled away the sides of her blazer, sliding it down her arms. She let go of me just long enough to toss it to the side and then her hands were on me again, one tangled in the hair at the back of my head to pull me in for another kiss and one running tantalizingly slowly up my left side, from my hip to the soft underside of my breast. I gasped when her thumb found my nipple and she rewarded my response by gathering me into her arms and lifting me so that my legs were locked around her waist and my arms were around her shoulders.

She carried me a few steps into the living room before she gave the command in a firm, husky tone that nearly undid me. "Bedroom."

I pointed one finger in the direction of the hall and she started carrying me off toward it. I took advantage of her distraction by planting my lips on her neck, kissing her there. She let out a groan when I made contact which grew louder as I reached the collarbone and she kicked open the door to my bedroom.

"You are a cruel woman," she spoke, her voice a throaty whisper. I pulled away long enough to smile at her. That did it. She tossed me onto the bed and reached for the bottom of her v neck. She pulled it off over her head and my jaw dropped. I was staring at some very well defined muscle. Six pack abs, ripped chest, and incredibly toned arms. At the smirk on her face, I wondered if I was drooling.

Suddenly, she leaned over, crawling onto the bed in front of me. I squirmed with anticipation so she grabbed my legs, pushing up my dress until my panties were almost visible. She looked up at me then.

"I told you I was going to taste you," she reminded me and my mouth went dry. Then she pushed my dress up to my waist and looked down at the lace underneath. She bit her lip and grunted and I felt a fluttering of satisfaction in my stomach. Black had been a good choice.

She played with the hem for a moment, running her fingers along the waistband as her lips kissed my thighs. I shifted, my stomach twisting in knots from the need in my centre. Lisa just smirked up at me before taking both sides of my panties and pulling them slowly off of me. She tossed them aside and looked back down to my naked lower half.

This part had always embarrassed me before. Laying in front of someone else, feeling so... exposed. But the way Lisa was looking at me, like I was a goddess, like I was the most beautiful creature on earth. It was the most genuine look of desire anyone had ever given me. And I drowned in it. She muttered a curse and ran a hand through her hair. I felt heat flood my cheeks as I blushed furiously at the inspection. She hesitated, something in her eyes that I couldn't quite place as anything other than reverence. I wriggled slightly away from her and got to my knees, facing her the way she was facing me. I leaned in slowly, placing my lips at the base of her neck. She let her head fall to the side to allow me access. I pulled away and kept my eyes on her as I reached to the back of my dress, to the zipper. I pulled it down, letting the fabric fall into a pool around my knees. She hissed in a breath, eyes traveling to my matching lace black bra. She raised a hand, brushing it gently against the padding just over my nipple. I moaned, throwing my head back, enjoying her touch.

"Damn, Jennie," she groaned and my eyes snapped open to find her watching me, hungrier and darker than ever. I reached back and unclasped my bra, letting it slide down my arm before dropping it off the edge of the bed. I waited, letting her eyes rove over my naked body. The appreciation there was worth the exposure I felt. Her hands found my hips and she was lowering me back onto my back, hands slipping the dress from my legs and tossing it aside. Then she was crawling over me again, trailing kisses from my collarbone to my thighs. I sighed happily when her hands found my breasts and her thumb circled my peaked nipples. I gasped when her tongue found the sensitive bud between my legs and stroked once, so lightly I hardly felt it and yet my legs were already shaking with the pleasure coursing through me. She smirked up at me once before burying her face between my legs, tongue sliding in and out of my thick folds. I was panting in no time, moaning her name as she brought me to the edge.

"Lisa... Lisa... Lisa."

She paused at my tone, glancing up at me with her hooded gaze. In one fluid motion, I sat up, pushing her back against my pillows. Her eyes widened a bit in surprise but narrowed again in desire when she realized what I was doing. I was not about to finish without her inside of me. My hands went to her belt buckle, undoing the clasp as quickly as I could. I hesitated when the belt was off, looking up at her to ensure she was okay with this. Her smirk told me I could continue. So I unbuttoned her pants next, sliding them down her long, chiselled legs and tossing them across the room. Her boxers were all that was left, so tight against her skin that I could see her very impressive bulge so clearly it left nothing to the imagination. I bit my lip as I stared down at it and heard a groan from Lisa who was lying beneath me.

"Don't give me that look, Kim," she chided, though her voice came out more breathy than commanding. "I can't take it."

I smiled and laid my palm flat against her erection, rubbing her through the fabric. She groaned. "If you're intending to keep control of this situation, don't tease me," she warned, eyes darkening as they made contact with my own. "I can't be held responsible for my actions if you do."

I grinned and pulled her boxers off, watching her spring free the moment they were tossed aside. I couldn't help the way my lips parted when I looked back at her. She was even larger than I'd thought from the outline in her boxers.

"Alright there, Kim?" she asked in a teasing tone and I looked up to see her smiling at me. She gave me a signature wink and asked, "Not too big for you, am I?"

In answer, I shifted forward so that I was straddling her and cocked an eyebrow in question. "Jeans," she told me, understanding the look I was giving her and nodding in their direction, discarded on the floor. "In my jeans."

I shook my head and reached for the night stand instead, opening the drawer and reaching for the box of condoms that my overly invasive friends insisted on buying me despite my, up to this point, complete lack of a sex life. She raised a brow as I tore the package open but didn't say a word when I rolled it slowly onto her. She just closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of my hand gripping her. I lowered myself onto her then. She let out a hiss of satisfaction as I let her fill me up, slowly, inch by inch until I couldn't help the whimper that escaped me at how full I felt.

"Jennie," she said and I opened my eyes, unsure of when, exactly, I had closed them. The mocking grin was gone, replaced by genuine concern. "Are you okay?"

I nodded. "I just- it's been a while," I told her.

"Hey, you're in control. Take it as slow as you need to."

I nodded, grateful for the understanding, and lowered myself more onto her, giving myself the time to expand to take her, savouring the feeling of fullness between my thighs. I rose slowly and lowered myself just as slowly. She was fighting hard to control her breathing, I could tell, and her chest was flushed with the passion she was keeping at bay. Seeing how affected she was gave me the final boost of confidence I needed to fully take control of the situation. I increased my pace, bucking my hips the way I wanted to get the exact angle I needed. When I found it, I cried out. She was grunting beneath me, staring up at me with that same expression. She finished a few seconds after me and we fell together on top of my sheets in a shaking, satisfied tangle of sweaty limbs and panting.

As we both regained our composure, catching our breaths, I came to a realization. I had never experienced anything quite like that before. There was a connection between us like nothing I had ever felt before and, as it turned out, it transferred beautifully over to our more physical interactions.

But what meant the most, and what surprised me the most, was what occurred afterwards. Because she didn't make some excuse about an early morning meeting or promise to call me. 

She just... stayed.