Chapter 23

Fiez was awakened by the sound of his alarm clock. He tapped the alarm clock to turn it off, got out of bed and got dressed. But there was something wrong with his mood, arguing with his robot had broken his heart.

He left his room and went into the main room of the Eagle convinced he would find Skye, Chase and Liberty, but to his amazement they weren't there. 
As he searched for them his mind started making the worst hypotheses: What if they were dognapped? What if they ran away?

Fiez began to panic, his heartbeat increased, as did his breathing. 
"Sir, are you ok?" A voice said.
"Arzio it is you?" 
"No sir, im Jarvis. I wanted to know if you was okay"

Fiez's brief happiness faded, he felt remorse for what he had said to his friend, he had so much remorse that he was able to sleep only a few hours.
"Dont worry Jarvis... I'm fine."
"My sensors say otherwise. What happened?"

Fiez sat down in a chair and started talking whit a sigh.
"Arzio and I had a arguing last night." 
"Why did you argued? Until yesterday you two were normal."
"For the question 'We need to teleport Xonia out of this planet sistem'." Fiez said whit a sarcastic tone.

"According to the data I have available, teleportation is not feasible for now. But I know that Arzio is not stupid and he has his reasons for supporting the idea of ​​teleportation."

"If we had all the means to teleport the planet in these conditions, what would be the probability of success?" 

"Wait... i'm doing some calculations... 83% probability of success." 
Fiez's stomach began to growl, he was hungry. He hadn't eaten for over 15 hours.

"Sir, you have to join the other. They are in the chalet and they're having breakfast."
"So have Skye, Chase and Liberty met the others yet?"
"Yes sir."
"Alright, thanks for the conversation Jarvis."
"Your welcome Sir."

Fiez exited the ship. Once he got off he was struck by the amount of snow it was the one that fell that night. He stood still for a few minutes to admire the snowy landscape, he rarely stopped to admire the landscapes because he was always in a hurry and rarely rested. 

Snow covered the trees, the ground, the roof of the chalet. The large and sturdy trees provided shelter for the small animals of the wood. The sunlight warmed him skin and protected him from the cold and soft snow. 

Fiez walked to the door of the Chalet but something held him back from opening the door. 
"I was so stupid to insult my robot, I hope you forgive me." Fiez said to himself.
Fiez took courage and opened the door. 

Fiez walked into the chalet and saw all the PAW Patrol having breakfast, but Arzio was nowhere to be found.  
"Goodmorning" Fiez Said at all.
"Goodmorning Fiez" All said in unison.

"Sit down, I'll bring you breakfast" Jake said.
"Thanks Jake."
"Fiez you know why Arzio is angry? The last night is entered and locked himself inside Jake's office. He don't even want to eat." Iris asked.
Fiez explained the reasons and told the same things he had said to Jarvis.

"I'm sorry about what happened." Ryder said. 
"Me too." Chase said.
Everyone had breakfast and talked about what awaited them today, Fiez explained the plan and answered the team's doubts. After breakfast he gave the order to get ready, while he went to Arzio to convince him to leave the office.

Fiez knocked on the office door but received no response.
"Arzio, i'm Fiez. Can you get out of this room?"
"No, go away. You dont need me for your missions."
"But i need you to control the spaceship."
"Jarvis can do it for me."

Fiez realized he couldn't get him out but chose to use his last card.
"If you leave this room I promise you that once the mission is over we will talk. You know better than me that nothing can be solved without communication." 

A few minutes passed but in the end Arzio opened the door.
"Arzio, im so happy to see you!" Fiez said whit sincere happiness.
"Let's not waste time, we have a mission to carry out." Arzio said whit a angry tone.

Fiez understand and don't interfere. The two boarded the ship and prepared for takeoff.
"Why the PAW Patrol come whit us?" 
"They did not want to miss our adventure, perhaps the last one we will do together."
"Why you said perphas?" Arzio asked.
"Maybe your idea is feasible, but only if we can figure out where that thing is."

Arzio didn't answer, he didn't even look Fiez in the face. Fiez was disappointed but realized that him needed time to forgive our protagonist.

Ladies, gentlemens and Dogs, please go at seats and fasten your seatbelts. We takeoff in few minutes.

After a short time everyone was in their seats and the Eagle took off. 
The eagle soars in the sky. Fiez reached it at maximum speed and managed to climb in altitude.

"Finally we cross the atmosphere without falling." Fiez said laughing, but Arzio was concentrate to drive.
After a short time the Eagle passed the edge of the atmosphere and entered space.
"Time to arrive: 8 minutes." Jarvis notice.

Everyone began to float despite their seat belts being fastened.
Fiez gave them permission to unfasten their seat belts. The PAW Patrol starts floating around the spaceship and everyone is having fun doing it.

"We are floatting!" Skye said.
"Yeah, i love this!" Tracker said.

After a few minutes Fiez decided to active the artificial gravity.
Please return at you seatbelt, we are to activate the artificial gravity. Jarvis noticed.
Everyone respected the order and returned to their posts.

Artificial Gravity Activation...

Once gravity was activated, everyone admired the beauty of space. It was the first time for everyone and the opportunity could not be missed.

"Wow, this is the space." Sweetie said amazed.
"It's beautiful." Zuma said.
"This is great." Said Everest whit a happily tone.

"Fiez watch, we are arrived at destination." Arzio said.

To be continued

|By -TheEmpereor-|