She was grateful for her parents, because they cared deeply for her siblings or at least tried to. But she wished that they could have at least mustered up a little bit of care for her.

She was just a child trying to love after all, right? Right..?!

Y/n quickly let go of those thoughts though, as she realized that Lavender's best friend also joined their little "picnic" on the grass. Pravati looked a little shy as well, because she seemed to be just as intimidated by Y/n as Lavender was.

Or maybe they all just had a crush on her like basically the whole school.. She was very aware of her schoolmates attraction to her after all, but Y/n couldn't care less at the moment.

First of all, she got rejected by one of her closest friends and then she got nearly killed by an oversized chicken AND THEN she was traumatized in her hot werewolf teacher's class.

Honestly if anyone asked her out, Y/n might just say that she is already engaged to an immortal vampire or something and leave crying as she is mentally exhausted.

"Do you guys know any therapists around here?" She suddenly cut off the two girls, who were just whispering about how cool they thought Y/n looked. Y/n of course just ignored it, because rejecting people could lead to way more trouble than acting oblivious.

"Therapist?" Pravati asked her in confusion, before she and Lavender started laughing as they thought Y/n was joking. She wasn't, but still joined in to the laughter, as just like in her past life if she made fun of her problems and minimised them felt like they didn't matter. Even though they did.

"I was joking.." She said between a forced laugh that was way to convincing for her own good. "Anyways, you guys seem uncomfortable, so would you want to ask me stuff or something?"

At her offer the two girls quickly exchanged a look, before Parvati asked the first question. She was always the more straightforward one in their friendship and countlessly had to talk to people she was scared off as well, just so Lavender wouldn't be too anxious about saying anything wrong or insulting.

"Could we ask you about your life then?" Parvati asked her shyly, as she had already planned some questions, because she expected Y/n to say 'yes'.

Which Y/n did, because Marcus Flint was a giant dumbass, but he was right about her being a peoplepleaser, that would put her own comfort behind the one's of other people.

"Yeah, um sure.." She said and hoped that Parvati was decent enough to not ask her about her psychological issues. It would make her life a lot easier to manage. For now.

"Are you dating anyone? Because we heard that you already had your first kiss and stuff.." She gushed and Y/n wanted to go to the giant squid, so that it could finish the job that it failed last year.

'I for real just had completely forgotten about that.. Why are all of these virgins so interested in who you smooching anyway?' Voice commented in her mind and Y/n had to agree, because this school was a MAGICAL school.. Why in the fuck was every soul in it interested in her love life?!! DON'T THEY HAVE CURSES TO LEARN OR SOMETHING??

"Yeah, but I am single and will probably stay single for a long time.. Romance isn't something I have interest in at the moment." She simply responded, while taking out some of her homework and starting it.