Chapter 48.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

[TW!! Drowning and death will be mentioned in the flashback and at the end of the chapter there will be a dialogue with strong language and death threats, so please don't read those if you don't feel comfortable]

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Do you feel alright, baby?" Hades asked her, while he was now sitting next to Y/n and helping her spread some jam onto her toast.

Nobody noticed the girl yet, except for him and she was glad, because honestly dealing with all this concern is too much for her.

Hades noticed how she seemed to still be in pain and decided to pick up the piece of toast, before he fed her himself. All the while he was holding her closer by the waist and slowly rubbing soothing circles on her side.

"Do you want me to carry you, to your class? Or did you want to go back to the hospital wing?" He asked her in a whisper, while Y/n just let him feed her.

She was feeling slightly embarrassed at first, but because it was Hades, who had taken care of her since the giant squid incident, she didn't mind.

That reminded her of the giant squid incident, and how she was absolutely terrified in that moment.

~Flashback~

Y/n felt incredibly content at that moment. She just sat on the docks at the black lake with Hades as the two of them were enjoying the warm sunshine, because the weather had cleared up a lot since the beginning of spring.

Birds were chirping as the two friends were just basking in each other's presence talking about life.

"Y/n, have you ever like..doubted your sexuality?" Hades suddenly asked her, while he was playing with his pink swimming trucks not realizing that he already got a light sunburn on his shoulders. That would surely hurt later.

"Of course, because let's just say that.. I didn't always have my parents undying support and that it was quite hard to figure myself out." She admitted, while dipping her feet into the cold water, letting a satisfied sigh out after feeling the cold surround them.

She felt the little splashing and even some underwater plants gracing her exposed skin, while leaning back until  her back hit the wooden dock as she layed there in the flowy white dress she had on. It curved around her body and made her skin look vibrant and soft in the warm sunlight.