Asking her that has me understanding him more but also don't, he acts up but he also just does some things because he can? I want to ask her about the drinking, but how would she know that I know he drinks when he's angry and makes himself even more angry to the point he ruins himself.

"He drinks a lot?" I ask and she nods. "His therapy."

That is upsetting, he runs to alcohol first thing before anything, he can do anything else but he chooses that. He can do better, so much better.

We walk in and go to a table and sit. Hero sits on the opposite side of me and tenses when he realizes that's the only empty seat because our names are tagged on the tables and her parents along with her Aunt and Uncle are sitting with us but they are all over the place talking to everyone.

"So, you and Jack?" she asks and I sigh. "Over."

"Over?"

"I don't want to have something with him anymore." I say and she laughs and grabs my arm and pulls me, "Let's get fucked up!"

We down a few shots given to us by her cousin and we have had at least three glasses of champagne. The music is blasting and there has been barely any slow songs, yet.

"I love this!" I yell throwing my arm over her shoulder and taking a sip of my champayne. "I love you!" she yells and kisses my cheek and gulps down her champagne.

I feel so amazing right now, I feel so carefree and just free in general! I look around and spin as Mercy and I are dancing and I look over at the bar and Hero is chugging shots of what looks like whiskey, there are at least five over there and my heart drops.

"What?" Mercy says as I pause and finish the last sips of my champagne and point to myself. I almost fall over and Mercy catches me. "Me, he's drinking because of me Merc." I say and she looks confused and then focuses herself on the bar across the room to Hero downing the shots.

"Because of you? What are you talking about?" she asks and I just let out a sigh and pat my hands on her shoulders. "He drinks when he's mad Mercy, he's mad at me." I say and begin panting. "Come on, let's sit down." she says and pulls me to our table. I feel guilty that he's drinking right now, it's my fault, all my fault. "He's mad at you?" she asks and I shake my head. "I'm sorry I'm out of it, I mean he's mad," I say and stand up. "I meant he's mad that's why he's drinking, not mad at me he's just mad."

She hugs me and we both laugh, "Alright, I'm going to the bathroom, stay right here!" she says and I laugh. "Staying right here!" I nod and then look back over to Hero. I look and make sure Mercy is gone then I make my way to the bar and I sit down next to him. He is downing a shot and then when he sets it down on the table he turns his head slowly at me and looks annoyed. "Why are you over here? Shouldn't you go drink some more?" he asks and I scoff. "You're seriously telling me I should go drink some more when your over here downing about fifty shots?" I laugh and he shrugs, taking another shot.

"I told you go fucking drink over there with whoever the fuck your with now." he says and I place my hand on his shoulder. "Stop.."

He takes my hand off of him. "Don't think you can tell me what to do, I don't know who you think you are." I say and he laughs, "I can't tell you what to do?" he says and I nod. "You can't. You need to stop drinking, you're angry at me that's why you are downing so many shots right now." I say and he laughs and claps and I let out a breath. "Who the fuck are you tell me to stop drinking?" he says and I run my hands through my curled hair.

"Just, stop."

"I said, who the fuck are you to tell me to stop drinking?" he says standing up in front of me and grabs another shot.