𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 {𝙒𝙀 𝙆𝙄𝙉𝘿𝘼 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙐𝙈𝘼 𝘽𝙊𝙉𝘿𝙀𝘿 }

Start from the beginning

"Why?" He wonders aloud.

"Just feeling a little sick. I think I'm gonna go home" I tell him.

"Okay, be safe" He warns me.

"I will, thanks. Tell Sarah I went home if you see her, okay?" I ask.

"Will do, Alli" He assures me.

The boy pats me on the back and I shoot him a smile before making my way to the exit.

I walk for a while until I see the warm light of the Wreck and I feel drawn inside, wrapping my arms around myself as I enter the restaurant.

"Is that little Allison Blake I'm seeing?" A friendly voice chimes and I smile at the Carrera man happily.

"The one and only" I joke, still feeling a little drunk.

"You been hiding from us? Anna and I have missed you being around" Mike tells me with a big smile.

"I've missed you both too. It's been a while since I was over" I reply, leaning on the counter in front of him.

"You should come over for dinner one night" He suggests.

"That sounds like fun" I agree.

"Are you free Sunday? Anna's been searching for a reason to try out this new recipe she found a couple weeks back" The man asks curiously.

"This Sunday?" I ask in surprise and he nods "Oh! Well, yeah. I'm not busy. Completely free actually"

"It's a plan then" He grins "Now, can I get you anything?"

"Can I get one of those smoothies you used to make?" I question.

"Sure thing, sweetheart" He hums.

"Hey, man, can you make that two?" A masculine voice adds from behind me.

"Coming right up, son" Mike counters, heading off to make the drinks.

I turn curiously and my heart swells in my chest at the sight of the curly haired boy that smiles back at me.

"Makoa!" I squeal in happiness, practically throwing myself at the boy in front of me.

"It's nice to see you too, Alli" He chuckles, wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"I thought you were never coming home" I mumble dramatically into his chest.

"I told you that I'd be home for summer, drama queen" He laughs, rubbing my back.

I lay my chin on his chest and grin up at him happily, the boy smiling down at me in amusement.

"I've missed you, Koa" I tell him.

"I've missed you more, Alli" He counters.

"You tell lies" I accuse him playfully.

"No lies here. Scouts honour" He argues.

"You were never in the scouts!" I gasp, slapping his chest and he laughs.

"Two smoothies" Mike announces and I turn to see him placing two yellow filled glasses on the counter.