CHAPTER 30 - Alliance Offers

Start from the beginning

    Jung Heewon thought for a moment before opening her mouth.

“…We have to keep our flag and flagpole while putting out flag in other stations. Am I understanding it right?”

“That is how I understood it. We must take the flag to Changsin Station.” Lee Hyunsung also spoke.

Then I said, “That’s right. Everyone has understood.”

    Jung Heewon narrowed her eyes at my words. She knew I was pretending not to know. Now that I knew the future, she kept looking at me. I grinned towards Jung Heewon.

    Yoo Sangah touched her shoulder and said.

“Again… we once again have to fight against people?”

    Lee Hyunsung thought for a moment before replying.

“It said that we can decide on the treatment of the group if we occupy their flagpole… hopefully there might not be any casualties.”

“Ah, I see. That death won’t necessarily occur if we take over the station? If we can accept the members of that station group when deciding the treatment…”

“Yes, it is possible to clear it without anyone dying.”

     Lee Hyunsung replied with a smile. However, my heart wasn’t comfortable.

     It seemed like Yoo Sangah and Lee Hyunsung were trying to understand the world with some saintly logic.

    There was no such thing as a scenario where no one died. The fourth scenario would have more casualties than any precious scenario.

    As if she knew my heart, Jung Heewon changed the topic.

“What line is Changsin Station? I think we should know that first.”

    Lee Hyunsung confirmed it on the route map.

“Line 6. If we go to the tunnel, we can use the transit route…”

“Then we should split the group. How about a few people guarding this place while others go to scout?”

    I didn’t have to say anything as they actively exchanged opinions. It was somewhat heartwarming.

[The activation of the scenario will turn off Chungmuro Station’s safety borders.]

[You can now freely move to other stations.]

     Just like the third scenario, Gong Pildu was very useful for the fourth scenario. As longa s Gong Pildu protected this place, Chungmuro would be safe unless someone on Yoo Jonghyuk’s level came.

“Why should I speak to you…?”

“This time I won’t enforce it with a command. If you follow my request, there will be a reward.”

“…”

“Think carefully. Think about your family.”

     Gong Pildu’s eyes became bigger at my words.

“You, how…!”

     At this moment, noise was heard from the tunnel.

     There was a loud horn sound and headlights shone on the railway of line 4. There was a bike engine sound and an exhaust sound. Something was coming towards Chungmuro.

“Don’t be too wary. We didn’t come here to fight.”

“Then why did you come?”

“Let’s start with the introductions. I’m Kang Ilhun and I help manage the Dongdaemun Group.”