Chapter 4 (It's almost time...)

Howdy, Howdy, I'm back with chapter for this book. I'm enjoying writing this story and overall having an enjoyable time writing it.

This chapter I will say...for one I did something for a thank you for my good friend/moot ahandley385 hope you enjoy what I did or more accurately gave to your character.

Also for my buddy (Ice) IceBeam6 , Hope you remember your character because I threw in a little Easter egg fit you in this chapter. Hope you like what I gave to your character.

And to my pal Enderman534 ....sorry In advance. It nothing bad, it just....heheh you see.

Other then that....enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as the bell rang, Xavier and Neo were bombed by their classmate. Xavier and Neo sigh; they should have seen this coming.

The class began asking them all sorts of questions as to how it happened? When did it happen? Were they a thing before? How old is she? Is she their secret love child? And so much more.

After a bit, they all calmed down and got some of their answers. They gave them some room. Xavier plops his head on the desk.

Handley: "Already exhausted? Heh, you both know you're going to get asked so many more questions later." Handley chuckled.

Xavier: "Bite me."

Neo: *sign* "Kinky."

Xavier: *blush* "Neo!"

Kronii: *chuckled* "Alright let's not kink shame Xavier...yet."

Eve: "What's kink shame?"

Xavier and Neo: *sign* "We'll tell you when you get older."

Kronii: "They really are perfect for each other. So Miss Storm when's the wedding." Kronii smirks at Neo.

Neo blushes, points her fingers together and turns her attention to Eve. To help her with some work, the teacher gave her to give her something to do.

Handley: "As long as Eve gets to be the flower girl and I'm Xavier best man, I can't wait. And after that Xavier and Neo can get working on giving Eve a little sibling."

Both Neo and Xavier look like they had streams coming out the top of their heads. Neo thought about it if they did get married. In a nice suit, Xavier smiles at her with little Eve dressed up, then they live in a lovely house with a little kid and Eve running around. Neo came out of her fantasy, covered her face, and let out an inner scream. Eve looks at Neo and tilts her head in confusion. Kronii and Handley chuckled at the two.

Xavier: "Y'all not going to stop making fun of us, are you."

Handley: "Oooooh no, you know how this works. I'm gonna tease you all the way up until it, heheh. And you know I'm the joke master."

Xavier: "Ughhhh."

Handley: "You know you love me." *shitty grin*

Xavier: "That's up for debate."

Handley: "Anyway I guess we should talk about what happened with you guys Saturday and that crap. Any word about those people?"

Xavier: "From what mom told me...no sadly. Whoever they are, they want to be hidden. I even gave the area we found them at and from mom heard they went down a couple alleys nothing...*sigh* so for now we just can wait."