Chapter 3 (The date)

Howdy, Howdy yep I was able finish another chapter of this up for this fanfic. Why? Well I really wanted to right this chapter. It was suppose to be with last chapter but I had a feeling it was going wayyy longer then I plan so yeah I cut it in half.

So, in this chapter...what I did was....well it either piss some people off...or just don't care...or interest to see what I do....that all I will say.

Other then that,

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xavier was sitting on a bench waiting for Neo; he was slightly nervous and worried. Hopefully, he got everything, and everything goes smoothly for this date. He makes sure his hair is excellent, even if it flows slightly in the wind.

Neo has texted Xavier, she was on the way, and she had to escape her parents' gasps, who wouldn't let go of her and said they were so proud of her and stuff.

Xavier chuckled at Neo and let her know to take her time. Xavier took a minute to take in the fresh air...he needed this. Things have improved for him and his mom ever since they moved. He's happy...now; all he has to do is play his part.

Xavier felt a tap on his shoulder; he turned to open his eyes and saw Neo in

Xavier was at a loss for words; he opened his mouth, closed it again, opened it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Xavier was at a loss for words; he opened his mouth, closed it again, opened it...tried to say something but nothing came out.

Neo: *blushing* *sign* "Quit staring...it makes me feel like something is wrong with me."

Xavier: *blushing* "I-I-I'm sorry... it's just that you look...so pretty...and cute."

Neo: *smile* *sign* "Thanks, shall we get this date started!"

Xavier: "Sure."

The two of them soon begin to make their way around. Their first stop was the arcade, so they decided to play some games. In the first game, they decided to play a co-op shooter. They were able to last to the second last level and got 4th on the game leaderboard. Next was a racing game, to which Neo ended up taking 1st in 3 out of 6th races to Xavier 1st out of 6. Neo, of course, was smug about it too.

The next set of games they played was a fighting game, and for this one, Xavier took the crown, they played up to 10 rounds, and Xavier won 7 out of 10 of them. He gave Neo a smugness.

Xavier: "Heheheh, I take this one, Mint. *smug*."

Neo: *tick smile* *sign* "Oooooh, we're gonna bring it!!!!"

Xavier: "You start this."

Neo: *sign* "So be it."

In the next five rounds, Neo won 4 of them; she cheated by she decided to kiss Xavier on the cheek to distract him and to throw him off his game which it did. Neo jumped and cheered after they were done.

MY Hero Academia: Itachiyama Academyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें