Welcome to Alice Academy!

Começar do início

"Me? I'm a teacher at Alice Academy." He still was surrounded by flowers, and they still stared at him with dumb expressions.

"That's a lie!" The three pointed at him, and Hoshika put her finger on her chin. Hmm, somehow I believe him more than I believe these guys actually go here..

"Eh? Why?" They simply ignored him and motioned to the two girls a quick, "Come on, let's go." They also muttered, "No one that flamboyant could be a teacher."

The man sighed and a pink aura surrounded him, as he raised his hand to the tall man's cheek, "You shouldn't tell lies," He spoke in a sultry voice. A pink blush enveloped their cheeks as they slumped over with a 'love' gaze.

"Okay," The tall one said, "We were doing it for the ransom money." The shorter one admitted. Seconds later they drove off in a frenzy, their car swerving from side to side.

Then it was just the tall blond man and the two girls left. They stared at each other. "That was a close one." The supposed teacher stated with a 'whew'. The pink aura covered him again and he spoke in a clear voice, "You two should head home now," The girls seemed entranced, but then they looked at each other and you could almost see the light-bulb go off above their heads.

"I get it! You're a lady man!" They spoke at the same time, a look of wonder on their faces as well as a smile.

He faltered slightly, "Wha..?" He bashfully scratched his cheek.

"You're not?" They looked up innocently, "Because with your pretty eyes, and long hair, you could've fooled me!" Hoshika added with a smile.

"Well.. not exactly." He said.

"But you have your ears pierced, and you're wearing a ring.."

He laughed lightly, "We wear these to limit our powers, it makes everyday life a whole lot easier."

Hoshika looked off in the distance, as Mikan told the teacher their reasoning for coming all this way. She thought she saw a figure standing on a tree but once she looked away and looked back, it wasn't there anymore.

"By the way, Mikan-chan, Hoshika-chan, do you feel strange at all?"

The girls simply looked at each other confused, "Huh?"

That's weird.. I could've sworn I used my power on both of them earlier, but.. these girls.. He watched as they made sure they had everything in their bags.

"You can't visit your friend," He started, "But if you become a student at Alice Academy, you could see her all the time."

"Eh? If we enroll, we'll be able to see Hotaru?" Hoshika asked.

Standing up, Mikan did a mock salute, "Then please, allow us to take the exam!"

"You both want to enroll?"

"Yes!" They exclaimed, then they faltered for a moment, "Huh?"

"I'll let you both into Alice Academy," The two girls looked extremely excited and happy that their long journey here wasn't for nothing, "Of course, it's nothing I can authorize myself, but I'm sure you'll both be fine." He gave them a soft smile.

"Really? But I'm no genius!" Mikan yelled out, "And I'm no athlete!" Hoshika huffed.

"Ahh, that's a misunderstanding, what makes someone an "Alice" isn't being smart, or being really athletic, it's having a special natural ability. This academy is filled with individuals who all have unique natural abilities."