Welcome to Alice Academy!

After several turns, and several weird stares, the girls had found themselves off the train and in the big bustling city that is Tokyo, Japan. More than they'd like to admit it, they both got very distracted buying souvenirs for Hotaru, Grandpa, and everyone back home. Mikan seemed to notice that they lost track of time because once she spotted the familiar 'gorilla holding a teddy bear' sign, she yelled, "That's it!"

Hoshika sputtered, "We gotta get off this train!" And they did.

After finally finding themselves standing in front of the extremely large gates of Alice Academy, the girls nearly cried tears of joy.

"We found it, Mikan!" The black haired girl was ecstatic and smiling happily. Mikan smiled at the girl's happiness, "Yeah, it seems about right, but I definitely didn't expect the school to be so... big!"

"True, true. Does Hotaru really go to a school like this?" Hoshika put her hands on the enormous bars of the gate and a security guard walked up to them.

"Hey, you two." He yelled, "This place is for authorized personnel only. Go home if you have no business here." He put his hands on his hips.

"W-what? But we came all this way to see a friend!"

"That's not possible." He shook his head 'no'.

Hoshika mustered up her best puppy dog eyes, "Please, mister.. We're here to see a friend named Hotaru, please tell her we're here."

The man eyed the girl, "Puppy dog eyes won't work on me, girl, you're not getting into the school and that's final!"

The black haired girl huffed and turned away as Mikan tried to beg the man again. A suspicious red jeep drove past and parked a short walk away before coming out and sauntering up to the girls. Their dirty eyes looked over Hoshika's figure, clad in a long-sleeved white blouse, tucked into a mint green jean skirt with buttons going down the front, and a zipper in the back. Her hair was put up into pigtails like Mikan's, and she wore white sneakers. They looked over at Mikan as well, who was dressed in a pink off-the-shoulder with a dark grey tank top underneath. She also wore a white skirt, and had red shoes on with a sheep-like backpack securely on her shoulders.

"Geez!" said Mikan, after the security man denied her access to the building once again, she curled up into a ball on the floor and did a sort of 'asian squat'. Hoshika did the same. "Don't worry, Mikan, we'll get into the school somehow," she did small reassuring rubs on Mikan's back. The suspicious men from before walked up to them.

"What's wrong, little girls?" They asked. "Did you come to see a friend?" Naive and young, Hoshika and Mikan responded.

"The old man won't let us into the school!" Hoshika exclaimed.

"Yeah, that big dummy won't let us in because we aren't authorized!" The brown haired girl complained, standing up.

"Oh, you poor things! We can let you in if you'd like."

"Really?!" Mikan gasped. Hoshika nodded enthusiastically.

Off in the distance, a blond haired young man watched as the young girls, no more than 12, were almost whisked off in these suspicious mens' car.

The group enthusiastically shouted, "Let's Go!" with a pose as they skipped to the car.

"Alright, get in," The tall one said. Suddenly, a voice was heard.

"Hold it right there," It said, "Just where do you think you're taking those little kittens?" He seemed to be surrounded by flowers and he gave off a sweet aroma. "Who the heck is he?" The trio (excluding Hoshika) made dumb looking faces at him.