Confronting the Bully

The bully's pov:

Im in the classroom waiting for this wretched class to be over so i can get outta here.Lately school is no more fun due to the Daikon not being her so i have no one to bully.Last time me and my girls saw the Vegetable we gave her quite a beating.I laugh to myself.

     The poor radish could not stand up for herself.Finally after what feels like hours were allowed to leave and me and my gang grab our stuff and hurry to our lockers to catch up on the latest gossip.

     While me and the girls are talking my eyes spot, NONE OTHER THAN MINAMOTO WALKING OVER TO US!I motion for my friends to turn around and we all try our best not to squeal."Hey girls".Says Minamoto with flashy grin.I give him a all teeth smile to show off my pearly whites and wave at him."Hey Minamoto senpai,Need something?".He scratches behind his neck and smiles."Yea i have something i wanna ask you".All my girls squeal holding onto my arms and jumping up and down.I blush a little,Is..he gonna confess to me...?"Sure what is it".I use my hand to twirl a peace of my hair.

     "Do you know of Yashiro nene a girl in your class".He questions and i'm frozen anger trying not to make its way to my voice."Yes,What about the Daikon?"I say a irk mark appearing on my head."Well have you been bullying her?"Me and my friends all stand frozen."Ah,Why do you ask?!"If that little bitch ratted us out i wont hesitate to kill her!"Well i have always wanted to know the great people who put her in her place".His aura darkens.I gulp."Well yea we did senpai we proved that Daikon her place!".I say quickly.I see his smile fade and me and My girls shiver."Well i must be leaving now!"He says running of waving his smile returned."That was weird".I cross my arms."Yea really weird"."I thought he was gonna confess to you senpai!".I shake my head."Seems not"