Leg Problems

!Tw!:Mentions of bullying,Body issues

    Authors note:So i'm editing this on 6/3/22 so if you notice any chapters having changes that is why.So i'm working on chapter 8 and going through fixing some sentences to make more sense and fix spelling mistakes

Edit on 6/2/22:Hanako x Yashiro moment starts on chapter 3 and chapters get longer on Chapter 5 and after that.This chapter and chapter 2 give the reader a idea for what Yashiro is going through in this plot.

     Yashiro fidgets around nervously in her chair playing with her hands.She has been more self conscious of her legs now than ever since the bullying started.It seems as everyone has to comment something on her normally "fat" legs and make her pay for something she was born with and can't control nor fix unless she gets surgery . All she can do is take being pushed around and mask her true feelings with a warm smile to avail the persons eye.But even so Kou and Hanako are seeming to notice her having more bruises and cuts and even scrapes and not to mention in such weird places to the point they might be getting suspicious.Even her best friend Aoi is starting to notice when Nene falters her false smile for a sec and almost slips out a true emotion of what she has been going through.

Yashiro sighs to herself.She has been considering getting surgery done on her legs anyway when she meets the requirements to make them skinnier and maybe even some enhancements to areas like her chest and face so people consider her pretty for once.Cause even if she was told she was pretty,Which she has not been told,She won't ever feel pretty.

-Time skip to when class is dismissed and yashiro has to go clean the bathroom as usual-

     Yashiro gets up from her desk and gathers her stuff and prepares to head to the bathroom to do her daily Cinderella routine,but not until she gets knocked and ends up face planting face first into the floor and her bag landing with a loud thud beside her.Stuff like books and pencils spilling out.

     She can hear the small chuckles and the quick clicking of shoes on wood and the breathing of her friend Aoi once she bends down to help Nene up to her feet.Once up  and dusted off she rubs at her chin where she smacked the floor with....pretty hard not gonna lie.Thats probably gonna leave a Bruise

     Aoi bends down once more and grabs the stuff that has fallen to the floor when yashiro so "gracefully" gave the ground a smack of her face and made contact so "gracefully".After Yashiro now has her bag and any fallen supplies that slipped out and after being bombarded by questions if shes ok by Aoi she thanks Her with a small smile and as warm as she can muster before running off towards the bathroom to do her daily cleaning.