✨Operation Help Yashiro is a GO!!!✨

Kou's pov:

I walk up to my Older brother Teru and tap him on the shoulder gulping when he turns around."Hey lil bro".He says ruffling my hair and I'm quick to swat away his hands and he gives me a warm smile."What do you need me for Kou?".He raises a eyebrow at me.

I sigh and look him in the eyes."You know Yashiro Senpai?".He nods his head."I know about your friend what about her?".I gulp.I bring a hand to scratch behind my neck."Well she is getting bullied by this girl or so we think and i am wondering if you confront her about this.."He tilts his head smiled at me."Sure anything for you Kou so what's the name of this girl where talking about?"I look at him sparkles in my eyes."REALLY TERU?!"He nods and i tackle him in a hug.

Yashiro's pov:

I wake up once more the night light sweeping in through the window and i jump seeing a figure in the chair beside me non other than Hanako."Ah Hanako kun you scared me!"He looks at me."I thought i said it was fine if you called me just Hanako?"He says tilting his head.I scratch behind my neck."Force of habit".He shrugs his shoulders before floating and landing at the end of my bed.

"How you feeling Yashiro?"I sigh."I still feel numb"I say sighing and i see the way his eyes light up and he smirks.He brings one of his arms and rests it on his Knees and props his head on his hand and i gulp at his Expression."Maybe some of that is from our little session last night~"He smirks at me eyes half lidded.I blush red remembering everything."SHUT UP HANAKO!"I yell mu hands covering my flustered face."Hehe,Take it easy Daikon~"I glare at him through my fingers before pouting with a little "Hmp" and crossing my arms turning my head."I'm not a Daikon once again Hanako unless you want me to Call you Hanako Kun again~"He chuckles."Ok fine fine Yashiro you win."I gulp looking down at my bed uncrossing my arms."Wel..l..Han..ak..o"He looks at me raising a eyebrows and i shiver."What...are we...exactly!"He looks shocked.

He looks deep in thought as i stare at him Confused."Well,I mean we can.."He blushes red and turns his head and i giggle a little on how cute that is."We can start..Dateing..?"I blush red my heart pounding in my chest and i see his eyes looking into myn waiting for an Answer."YES!"I say and jump at him tackling him in a hug and me on top of him both of us a blushing mess."I love that..I love you..".I snuggle in his chest and he holds me careful to keep wary of my Ribs."I'm glad you said yes...Now that were dateing..Can i call you Nene Chan?"I look at his eyes.I mean it make more sense for him to call me my first name if were dating.I nod my head."Nene chan it is then!"I giggle engulfing my ghost in a hug once more.

Side story for fun and luaghs:

Author:DAMMIT HANAKO HAND OVER THE DAIKON I WANNA HUG HER!

Hanako:AUTHOR BACK OF THIS DAIKON IS MINE FIND YOUR OWN!

-He shouts hugging and bringing Nene closer-

A irk mark appears on Nene's forhead.

Yashiro:I'M NOT A DAIKON STUIPD HANAKO!

-She starts punching at him-

Author:NENE CHAN NO DON'T RUIN THE POOR GHOST BOY I NEED HIM FOR THE STORY!

-The authors pulls off a angry Nene from the Beaten up Hanako-

Hanako:Ow,Nene chan that hurt.

-She glares at him-

Nene:I told you i'm not a Daikon!

Author:Nene chan i meant it as a compliment!

-Authors sayings giving off a Sparkly smile-

Author:Your legs are so cute i swear i kinda wish i had them.

Author:😅

-Nene sparkling looking at Author-

Nene:You..THINK THERE CUTE?!

-Authors nods there head-

Hanako:AI AUTHOR LET GO MY GIRLFREIND WILL YA GO FLIRT WITH YOUR OWN!

-Author's face heating up from Hanako's comment and she pushes Nene to Hanako-

Author:BE NICE TO HER OR I WILL KILL YOU TWICE.

Hanako:OF COURSE I'L PROTECT MY LOVELY DAIKON!

Author:Dam-it Hanako did you try to do a pun..

-Authors glares at Hanako's smug smile while he clutches Nene close to him-

Author:That's it i'm adding drama in store for you Mister have fun in the Ending~

-Authors waves goodbye exiting-

Hanako:Shit..What do you think she gonna do..

-He sweats looking at Nene-

-She shrugs her Shoulders-