Fallen tears

Authors note:Much of the first few chapters will be written June 1st and posted but will be possibly short till later on in time.

Edited on:June 3rd

      After she is outside the bathroom and panting hard due to how fast she ran away from her classroom after that small incident Nene slowly steps inside and is a bit surprised to see Hanako is not inside the bathroom trying and failing to beat the Mokke at cards.Like he usually is.

     After taking a few more quick breaths she walks in shakily and slowly legs bucking together from exhaustion to the the cleaning equipment by the windowsill hanako would be perched on usually and notices a letter left for her from him.

-This is where the letter starts-

     Yashiro as your reading this and notice how I'm not here i bet you can already guess that I'm busy but other than that i will be in meetings during the hours you do your regular cleaning for about a few days and it might be a bit before i return.

     But i still hope you can continue to do your duty's just as a gift you can leave early everyday and leave the rest of the cleaning for me to do since ill be of absence for a while.As so your not tired out from exhaustion by chance when we see each other again.

-Hanako

-This is where the letter ends-

     Yashiro smiles weakly thinking how thoughtful Hanako was to let her leave early and not even complete the job fully.Even if she rather prefer a break from cleaning she still thinks this is better than nothing.She only sighs walking to gather her cleaning garbs.

     After she puts on her gloves and her cute bandana headpiece she uses to keep her hair out of her face while cleaning she grabs the mop and gets right away to mopping the floors so there nice and shiny.Cause why not sometimes when your stressed cleaning can be relaxing!

-Time skip-

     Yashiro is ready to head out after she did the the full job cleaning anyway despite Hanako saying she only had to do half if she wanted,She cant help but collapse into the wall she was by with her back and sink down to the floor.Laying her arms on her knees and head titled to hide in her legs.

     After a long day of smiling her cheeks hurt and her legs throb from running and moving around cleaning,even her face hurts still since she smacked it pretty hard on the floor.Not to mention the pain her sides starting to grow the more she moves around.

     She doesn't even notice the small tears gliding down her normally rosy pink cheeks that ever so dusted with a rozy tint now turning red as a tomato and how her eyes start to puff up as the  Salty water keeps pouring from her Ruby eyes once holding comforts of warmness and sunshine now only giving off the shine of tears from crying and a sad truth of her being crumpled to the floor sobbing out all the things she has kept in for weeks without breaks.

     She lets out soft sob sounds as she pitfully crys and keeps sobbing in her pitfall state of letting everything out to the point she doesn't remember herself dozing off to sleep lying  against the cold bathroom walls.