Chapter 23

Brandon's Pov

I was still thinking about what my uncle told me yesterday while in my car on the way to school. The weekend is over and it's time to get back on track with things. After school, I was going to check out the play I set up between John and his connect Chase. I wanted to know if it went how it was supposed to. I was trying to be on my shit but also use this opportunity to relax or have fun with my people while here.

My first class was empty and I was here early, not patient enough to wait on the others. Hani's sister was coming right behind me looking around the classroom until her eyes landed on me. I mentally groaned and physically blew out my breath. I knew she was about to come to bother me and she did just that.

"Hey, Brandon?" She sat in the seat next to me. She was trying to sound all sweet but her voice came out like a squeaky rat to me. Jina started to move her chair closer to me. I nodded my head at her not saying anything. I just wanted the conversation to be over fast and for her to move the fuck away from me.

"What do you even see in my sister? She's evil as hell and always trying to ruin my life." I mugged the fuck out of her ugly ass. Don't get me wrong Jina was a pretty girl. It's just the shit that comes out of her mouth? That makes her look hideous as fuck to me. Her breath was also making me want to die pronto. Jina's breath was smelling like she just got done sucking unclean nasty dick and balls. I wanted to throw up in my mouth. She needed to move the fuck away from me. Why didn't she clean herself before coming to school?

"That's not what she said to me." I finally spoke up, she was sitting there now trying to figure out what else to say to lure me in. The look I was giving should let her know that this mini conversation was over. I am honestly close to breaking her whole fucking head on my desk if she doesn't back the fuck up. She needed to bleed and hurt the same way Mahani did. Then I smelled that same gross stench smacking me in my face.

"Whatever she is saying to you is a lie. I can tell you what happened if you meet me after school today." Jina touched my shoulder and I jumped holding my seat trying to keep my hands still. It wasn't because I liked the touch. I was just trying to refrain from beating the shit out of a female. Jina was looking at me like she enjoyed my reaction with a smirk on her face. Jina has probably always got her way with shit with these young-minded ass niggas in this school. She was always used to getting her way with men. But I'm not just any man and the men she fucked around with were just easy to manipulate and would fuck anything. Once again I nodded my head at her agreeing to meet her after school.

Then the classroom started to fill in one by one and just as I nodded Mahani, James and Lany walked in. Jina didn't even move her crusty-ass hand off of my arm until Hani saw her. She smirked at Hani trying to annoy her and it was working. Hani didn't like Jina being near me not one bit I could tell. She then tried to hide her conflicted feelings fast but like I said I'm too observant. Jina got out of the seat next to me and walked towards her sister, bumping her in the shoulder hard. Lany was about to grab at Jina but James pulled her back whispering to her. Lany moved him away and sat a seat away from me still mad. She didn't even want to look at me. James came walking towards me and fist-bumped my hand greeting me then went to sit beside her trying to get her to calm down.

Jina was sitting by her friends talking to them and looking at Hani. Hani must have heard what Jina said to her friends, she looked sad. Jina had turned to me still smiling like she had won a trophy. My head shook and a creepy smile plastered onto my face right back at her. I knew she didn't notice it and I didn't want her to. She wants things to go her way so I'll let her have it for a couple of hours. Her mother probably never told her not everyone is for you. She's going to learn for herself today though.

Mahani was walking to the seat next to me real slow like she didn't want to sit next to me. Her eyes were burning a hole in my throat. I would've said head but it looked like she wanted to choke the shit out of me. I turned to her giving her a warm smile, excited to see her this morning. Hani was very confused about my actions. Leaning over I tried to kiss her lips and she turned her head. My lips landed on her soft cheek. I knew she was mad because of Jina so I didn't let it affect me much. I had to push my feelings to the side for right now. I chuckled at her response and pulled her chair closer to me till we were thigh to thigh. She had her arms crossed with her bottom lip in her mouth looking mean. I always thought that habit of hers was so cute she stayed having her bottom lip in her mouth. I squeezed both her cheeks with one hand making both lip pop out and pucker up like a fish as I pulled her to me for a kiss.