Chapter 22

Mahani's Pov

It was a bright sunny Sunday morning and I was in Brandon's master bathroom getting ready. Brandon had me up super early with his annoying ass. I'm talking about around 5 in the morning. I wanted to fight him but he did something very nice for me. His bathroom was really big and adorned with beautiful matte black, white, and cream colors. He had a few homemade-designed pictures hanging on the wall. You could tell a guy was living here. But for a man, he was good at decorating his home.

His bathtub was out of this world I made sure to relish in every bit of the hot water. When I had taken a shower last night and a relaxing bubble bath this morning it felt good after a stressful night. My parasympathetic system was being activated slowly tranquilizing my mind and body while I emerged underwater from the neck down. I needed to regenerate the production of serotonin in my brain to make me happier today. I needed it more than anything right now. My body was letting go of any anxiety and levels of stress that I had. It diluted any issues that I wanted to think about. It was indulgent and enjoyable.

Brandon had woken me up to candles all on the floor and a nice bubble bath

Brandon had woken me up to candles all on the floor and a nice bubble bath. It was nice how he set it all up with my robe sitting on the side. I soaked for about an hour drinking the peach mango smoothie he sat on the side of the tub for me. I listened to music that would soothe me and I made sure not to touch my phone or read a book. I didn't want to do anything for that whole hour but soak.

The water stayed surprisingly hot for a good minute before it started to warm up. I got out when the water started getting less warm. After soaking in the water added with 3 drops of essential lavender oil, and a tablespoon of Jojoba oil for scent and moisture. Some honey, Epsom salt, and a small amount of apple cider vinegar. Just a little bit of everything, not a lot. Brandon made sure to tell me what he put in my bath water before I hopped right in. He didn't want to cause any problems with my skin.

My skin felt smooth, soft, and moisturized I loved every bit of it

My skin felt smooth, soft, and moisturized I loved every bit of it. I got out to wash up with my dove soap in the shower before pat drying my body with a microfiber towel. I put on my robe and walked into his room to see him putting his shirt on. Brandon's braided hair was wet meaning he also had taken a shower. His muscular back is nice and stacked. I noticed a few scars on his body, some were long knife-like scars. He had one grazed bullet wound on the left side of his back. On his left leg was a bullet wound. There was another on his right shoulder. I wonder how he got all of the wounds. He didn't seem like the fighting type. Or even the type that would hold a gun. This raised questions about him even more. When Vialany warned me about him i didn't think to take it seriously. I watched his well-built curves show through the button-up he just put on. I started to feel scared but curious at the same time.